JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 – The admit card of JEE Advanced will be released by IIT Kanpur in the second week of May 2018. JEE Advanced admit card 2018 will be available online and candidates can download it by entering their registration number, date of birth, application number and email ID. JEE Advaned admit card 2018 will be issued to candidates who will complete all the stages of application procedure within the given time period. The admit card of JEE Advanced 2018 will be available until the examination day. JEE Advanced 2018 admit card will comprise important details such as exam centre name and address, exam date and time, personal details of candidates among others. Along with it, JEE Advanced admit card will also have instructions for the examination day. It is important for candidates to take a printout of JEE Advanced admit card 2018 as without it they will not be allowed to sit for the entrance exam. The link to download JEE Advanced admit card will be provided on this page as soon as it is activated. To know how to download JEE Advanced admit card 2018 and other relevant information read the article given below.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 Dates
Check tentative dates related to JEE Advanced admit card 2018 from the table given below:
JEE Advanced admit card dates
|1.||Last date to register for JEE Advanced 2018||First week of May 2018|
|2.||JEE Advanced admit card available from||Second week of May 2018|
|3.||JEE Advanced 2018 exam||May 20, 2018|
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018- Information required
JEE Advanced admit card will be released only in the online mode. Candidates must keep the following details ready to log in and download JEE advanced 2018 admit card:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- mobile number
- Email ID
How to download JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018?
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of JEE Advanced:
Step 1: Click on the link ‘Download JEE Advanced admit card 2018’ to be provided on this page.
Step 2: Enter registration number, DOB, mobile number, email ID. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3: Download JEE Advanced admit card. Verify all details
Step 4: Take two to three printouts of JEE Advanced admit card 2018 and retain it for future reference.
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018 Details
The hall ticket of JEE Advanced will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Exam details– Exam date, exam time schedule of paper 1 and paper 2, JEE Advanced 2018 roll number, question paper language, zone.
- JEE Advanced Exam centre details– Name and complete address of exam centre allotted to the candidate.
- Personal details– Candidate’s name, parent’s/guardian’s name, date of birth, category, date of birth, category, gender, person with disability.
- Important instructions– Exam day guidelines to be followed by candidates at the centre on the examination day.
JEE Advanced admit card image
The image of JEE Advanced admit card given below was issued to candidates in 2017. The current image will be replaced with JEE Main admit card 2018 as and when it is made available online.
How to retrieve JEE Advanced 2018 registration number?
JEE Advanced registration number is necessary to download the admit card. In case candidates forget the registration number, they can retrieve it by following the steps given below:
- Click on the link ‘Retrieve JEE Advanced registration number’ to be provided on this page.
- Enter JEE Main 2018 roll number and date of birth.
- Click on the button display ‘JEE Advanced 2018 registration number’ button.
- The registration number of JEE Advanced will be displayed on the screen.
- Note down the registration number and then log in again from the admit card downloading link to download JEE Advanced admit card 2018.
How to rectify Discrepancy in JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018?
Candidates must ensure that all details reflecting on the JEE Advanced 2018 admit card are correct. In case candidates are unable to download JEE Advanced admit card or if any discrepancy is found they must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2018 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT for rectification.
Documents to carry to JEE Advanced exam centre
Candidates have to carry a printed copy of the downloaded admit card to the exam centre. Only candidates having a valid admit card will be allowed to appear in the examination. The original admit card will be given to candidates upon identity verification during the examination. Along with JEE Advanced admit card 2018 candidates have to take any of the following original identity proof:
- Aadhaar card
- School/ college ID
- Driving license
- PAN card
JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018- Important Points
Candidates must keep a check on the following points related to JEE Advanced admit card 2018:
- Availability of JEE Advanced admit card– The admit card of JEE Advanced will be available only in the online mode.
- Unavailability of admit card– Candidates who will not submit JEE Advanced application form 2018 within the specified period will not be issued admit card.
- Retaining JEE Advanced admit card 2018– Candidates must retain the original admit card of JEE Advanced till the completion of admission formalities.
- Instructions mentioned in JEE Advanced admit card– Applicants must read instructions mentioned in the admit card and adhere to it on the exam day.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Day Guidelines
- Reporting time– Candidates must reach the exam centre before 7:45 pm to complete the pre-examination formalities such as physical frisking and biometric verification.
- Things to be carried to exam centre– Candidates have to carry their JEE Advanced admit card and photo identity proof to the exam centre.
- Banned items– Stationary items such as geometry box, writing pad, study material as well as electronic devices such as mobile phones, calculators, digital watch etc. are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Code of conduct– Candidates must maintain silence in the exam hall. Violation of any rules and regulations at any stage of the exam will lead to the cancellation of candidature.
About JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Advanced is the second stage of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced. Only the top 2, 20, 000 (approx.) JEE Main qualifiers will be shortlisted for JEE Advanced 2018. IIT Kanpur will administer JEE Advanced 2018 on May 20 in computer-based test mode. In 2017, 1,59,540 candidates appeared in JEE Advanced out of which 50455 candidates qualified for admission in B.Tech courses offered by the 23 IITs.
Stay tuned to https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on JEE Advanced 2018.
For any other query, comment below.