JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – IIT Madras has started the counselling of JEE Advanced 2017 online from June 15 onwards. Candidates have to produce their original JEE Advanced 2017 admit card at the time of seat acceptance. In case, any candidate has lost their original admit card, they can obtain the same from their respective Zonal IIT in person or via post. IIT Madras released the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 on May 10 in the online mode. Candidates can download JEE Advanced admit card by entering the registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID. The admit card was issued to all the candidates who successfully registered for JEE Advanced 2017. Applicants could download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card until the day of the exam, May 21. The admit card displayed the name and address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates for JEE Advanced 2017. The admit card of JEE Advanced also bears the candidate’s name, roll number, date of birth, language of the question paper etc. In case of any discrepancy in JEE Advanced hall ticket, candidates had to report about the same to the respective zonal coordinating IIT for rectification. Candidates had to carry the admit card along with them to the examination centre as, without it, no student were permitted to sit for the exam. The link for downloading JEE Advanced admit card is provided on this page. To know more information onJEE Advanced 2017 admit card read the article given below on this page.
JEE Advanced 2017 Seat Acceptance with Original Admit Card
During the seat acceptance process, candidates have to produce their original JEE Advanced 2017 admit card. Candidates who have lost their admit card can obtain it at any of the zonal IIT in person or by post. Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000 through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Organizing Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 payable at Chennai. After making the necessary verification, the zonal IIT will issue the duplicate admit card. For candidates applying for duplicate admit card through post, the same will be sent after verifying the candidates’ credentials to the registered postal address.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card Dates
Candidates qualified to appear in JEE Advanced 2017, who have successfully applied for the samehave been issued the hall ticket in the online mode. To know the important dates related to JEE Advanced admit card 2017, go through the table given below:
|S.No.||JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Date|
|1.||Availability of JEE Advanced admit card||May 10, 2017 (12:00 pm)|
|2.||Last date to download the admit card||May 21, 2017 (9:00 am)|
|3.||JEE advanced exam to be held on
|May 21, 2017
9:00 am to 12:00 pm
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
How to download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card?
The stepwise procedure to download JEE Advanced 2017 admit card is given below:
- Click on the link given below
- Enter their JEE Advanced 2017 registration number, date of birth, mobile number and email ID
- Click on the ‘Download admit card’ button
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card
- Take a print out of JEE Advanced admit card and retain it safely
Note- While printing JEE Advanced 2017 admit card, if the photo or signature is blurred, candidates are advised to use Foxit reader instead of adobe for printing.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card released!– Download Here
How to retrieve JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number?
The procedure on how to recover number and password is given below:
- Click on the link given below
- Entre JEE Main 2017 roll number and date of birth
- Click on the button display ‘JEE Advanced 2017 registration number’ button
- Note down the registration number and then login again from the admit card downloading link provided above to get access to the hall ticket of JEE Advanced
To retrieve JEE Advanced 2017 registration number- Click here
Details mentioned in JEE advanced Admit Card 2017
The JEE Advanced admit card have candidates’ personal as well as academic details. The admit card have exam time and examination instruction. JEE Advanced admit card 2017 have following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the candidate.
- JEE Advanced 2017 roll number
- Date of birth.
- Category of the candidate.
- Parent’s/ Guardian’s name
- Person with Disability
- Question paper language
- Name, code and address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates.
- Aadhaar number
The JEE Advanced admit card looks like the image given below:
Unavailability of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates might face problem in getting access or downloading the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 due to the following reason:
Entering Wrong Details: If the credentials entered in the login window are incorrect, candidates wont be able to download their JEE Advanced admit card. Therefore, candidates must ensure to enter the correct credentials to get access to the admit card.
Incomplete Application Procedure: Candidates who have not completed the entire application process has not be issued the hall ticket of JEE Advanced
Rectification of Discrepancy: In case of any discrepancy or unavailability of the admit card, candidates must immediately contact the Chairman of the respective zonal IIT.
How to rectify Discrepancy in JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must ensure that the all details reflecting on the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy or unavailability of the admit card, candidates must contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 of the respective zonal coordinating IIT for rectification.
Moreover, if candidates are unable to download JEE Advanced admit card despite successfully registering for the exam or even after entering correct credentials, they must immediately contact the chairman of JEE Advanced of the respective zonal IIT and enquire about the same. The contact details of zone wise IITs is given below in the table:
|IIT Zone||Zone wise Institute||Address||Contact Details|
|South||IIT Madras||Organizing Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Madras, Chennai ‐ 600036||Phone: +91 44 22578220 Fax: +91 44 22578224 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|West||IIT Bombay||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai ‐ 400076||Phone: +91 22 25769093 Fax: +91 22 25720305 E‐mail: email@example.com|
|Central||IIT Kanpur||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Kanpur, Kanpur ‐ 208 016||Phone: +91 512 2597335 Fax: +91 512 2590103 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|East||IIT Kharagpur||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur ‐ 721302||Phone: +91 3222 282102Fax: +91 3222 278242 E‐mail: email@example.com|
|North||IIT Roorkee||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee ‐ 247667||Phone: +91 1332 284272 Fax: +91 1332 285346 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|North East||IIT Guwahati||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati ‐ 781039||Phone: +91 361 2692795 Fax: +91 361 2582180 E‐mail: email@example.com|
|North Central||IIT Delhi||Chairman, JEE Advanced 2017 IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi ‐ 110016||Phone: +91 11 26591785Fax: +91 11 26581067 E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Highlights of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
- Candidates must carry a printed copy of the admit card along with an original photo identity card to the exam centre of JEE Advanced 2017. Without the printed copy of the admit card, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified by invigilators as well as by representatives of IIT. The original JEE Advanced admit card will be issued to the candidate during the Paper 1 examination.
- The original admit card must be retained safely till the completion of the admission procedure
- Students who fail to verify their identity may not be allowed to appear in the examination. However, after completing some formalities at the discretion of the concerned authorities, such candidates might be allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates must reach the examination hall at least one and a half hour prior to the start of the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the hall after the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are only allowed to carry pencils, black ball point pens, downloaded admit card and an original photo identity card inside the examination hall.
Candidates are not allowed to wear rings, chains, bangles, ear-rings or a modern watch to the exam centre. Only a simple analogue watch is permitted so that candidates can keep track of the time.
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the examination hall for paper I before 12:00 pm and for paper II before 5:00 pm.
- If impersonation in the examination is caught, it will lead to disqualification of the candidate from JEE Advanced 2017.
The JEE Advanced 2017 exam will be conducted in a total number of 120 exam cities across the country and in 6 foreign countries. The complete address of the exam venue allotted to the candidates is mentioned in the JEE Advanced admit card 2017. The exam centres are divided into the following seven IIT zones:
- IIT Bombay zone
- IIT Delhi zone
- IIT Guwahati zone
- IIT Kharagpur zone
- IIT Kanpur zone
- IIT Madras zone
- IIT Roorkee zone
Check complete JEE Advanced exam centres 2017