JCECE 2017 – The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducted JCECE 2017 on May 13. The JEECE 2017 counselling for B. Tech courses has started by JCECE Board as per Common Merit List on June 07. The result of JCECE 2017 has been made available JCECE Board on May 21. The qualified candidates are called for the counselling of JCECE which is being held in two rounds. Through the Jharkhand CET 2017, deserving candidates will be able to take admission into various undergraduate engineering institutes in the state of Jharkhand. Admission at the engineering institutes is also subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria of JCECE 2017. Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission under any circumstances. For more detailed information on JCECE 2017 on counselling procedure, seat allotment, current JCECE seat matrix read the article given below on this page.
The answer key of JCECE 2017 was released for all codes A, B, C, D. Candidates were able to challenge JCECE answer key before May 18, 2017 (5:00 pm). The application form was available online on April 03 to 24. The Aadhaar card was made mandatory to apply for JCECE 2017. The admit card of JCECE 2017 was released online on May 08, 2017, for candidates who have successfully registered for the examination.
Latest: JCECE 2017 Counselling
- The counselling is being conducted as Computerised Multi Table Parallel Counselling on the basis of the merit list prepared by the board for all the qualified candidates of JEECE 2017.
- The Counselling of JCECE 2017 is being conducted in two rounds.
- The candidates must visit the centres after going through JEECE 2017 Seat Matrix made available on this page. Candidates must report to the centres as per the CML rank range provided below.
- Candidates have to pay the required fee to participate in the counselling. Candidates of General/ BC I & II category will have to submit challan/ IPO of Rs. 650. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category have to pay Rs. 400 and seat allotment fees of Rs 1000.
- Candidates also have to produce original copies and self- attested photocopy of all necessary certificates/ documents at the time of counselling.
- The board has declared the result of JCECE 2017 on May 21, 2017, in the online mode.
- Candidates have to download the score card of JCECE, take a print out and retain it for future reference.
- After the result, the merit list of the qualified candidates will also be published online.
- The JCECEB will prepare the category wise as well as the combined merit list.
The answer key of the question paper has been published by the board on May 14. With the help of the answer key, candidates can analyse their performance in the examination. They can cross check their response and calculate their expected score.
- The JCECE Board issued admit cards for candidates who have successfully applied for the entrance test.
- Candidates must download the online admit card. It is not being sent by post.
- Candidates must check all the details mentioned on it carefully. In case, of any discrepancy, it should immediately be informed to the board.
- The admit card bears the candidate’s name, roll no., Father’s name, Category, SMQ, PH, photograph, Date of birth, subject Group with Name and address of the exam centre.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the admit card safely as thy will require to produce it at the time of examination as well as at the time of counselling.
Candidates applying to JCECE 2017 must satisfy the conditions prescribed by the board. Check the Eligibility Criteria of JCECE 2017 given in the table below:
|Age||There is no age limit specified to apply for the entrance test.|
Below is the JEECE Counselling 2017 schedule given below:
|S.No||CML Rank Range||Counselling dates||Timings|
|1.||1 to 350||June 7, 2017||10 am|
|2.||351 to 700||June 7, 2017||1 pm|
|3.||701 to 1100||June 8, 2017||10 am|
|4.||1101 to 1500||June 8, 2017||1 pm|
|5.||1501 to 2000||June 9, 2017||10 am|
|6.||2001 to 2500||June 9, 2017||1 pm|
|7.||2501 to 3250||June 10, 2017||10 am|
|8.||3251 to 4000||June 10, 2017||1 pm|
|9.||4001 to 5000||June 12, 2017||10 am|
|10.||5001 to 6000||June 12, 2017||1 pm|
|11.||6001 to 8000||June 13, 2017||10 am|
|12.||8001 to 10000||June 13, 2017||1 pm|
|13.||10001 to 12000||June 14, 2017||10 am|
|14.||12001 to 15000||June 14, 2017||1 pm|
|15.||15001 to 16271||June 15, 2017||10 am|
Check the schedule of events related to JCECE 2017 given below in the table:
|S.No.||JCECE Events||Important Dates|
|01||Availability of JCECE 2017 Application Form||April 03, 2017|
|02||Last date for application form submission||April 24, 2017|
|03||Issuance of admit card||May 08, 2017|
|04||JCECE 2017 held on||May 13, 2017 (10:15 am to 1:30 pm)|
|05||JEECE 2017 Answer Key released on||May 14, 2017|
|06||Declaration of result||May 21, 2017|
|07||1st round of counselling of JCECE 2017||1st week of June 2017|
|08||2nd round of counselling||Last week of June 2017|
Candidates can apply for JCECE 2017 through the following modes:
- ICR Application Form
- Purchasing of OMR Application Form through Post office.
Candidates had to fill up all the details correctly and upload/ paste their recent passport sized photograph and signature as per requirement. They also required paying the application fee to validate the form.
Fee Structure of JCECE 2017 Application Form:
|General/ BC- I/ BC- II||Rs. 900|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 450|
The entrance test will be conducted in six towns in Ranchi. Candidates have to choose two towns according to their convenience at the time of filling up the application form. The name of the exam centres are as follow:
The question paper of the entrance test will be based on the syllabus prescribed by CBSE for class XI and XII boards examination.
The Exam Pattern of JCECE 2017 will educate students about the format fo the test. Details are given in the table below:
|Mode of Entrance Test||Offline|
|Medium of Question paper||English and Hindi|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||Physics- 50
Chemistry- 50Mathematics- 50
|Duration||Physics and Chemistry- 2 hours
Mathematics- 1 hour
The sample papers are similar to the actual question paper of the entrance test. Candidates who wish to qualify the entrance test with flying colours must practice sample papers. It will assist students to figure out their shortcomings. Regular practice will make concepts clearer, improve the candidates’ accuracy level and time management skills. Therefore, to prepare more effectively for the examination, every aspirant must download and practice Sample Papers of JCECE 2017.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli,
Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum,
Ranchi [Jharkhand] – 834010
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in