JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats: All the applicants who want to apply under the JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats must go through the conditions set by the government of Jharkhand. The reservation of seats is available for various categories such as ST, SC, OBC (non-creamy layer), serviceman quota, physically handicapped candidates, tuition fee waiver scheme etc. All the categories must produce a valid certificate signed by the prescribed authority at the time of counselling/admission. Ineligible candidates will be disqualified from admission under any category. To get all the related information on the various JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats read the complete article given below.
JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats
Before applying for Reservation of Seats of JCECE 2017 candidates must meet the Eligibility Criteria of JCECE 2017. Below are all the categories under which candidates can claim their JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats:
Caste based reservation category
- All the candidates must stay up to date with the Government of Jharkhand for the reservation policy set for different caste categories for admission into various government and non-government institutes.
- All the aspirants claiming against reserved seats shall have to submit or show the caste certificate in original in proper format at the time JCECE 2017 Counselling that must be issued by competent authority ie. Sub Divisional Officers( Civil ) or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State.
- No other caste certificate issued by any authority will be accepted by the conducting body and candidates claiming under those seats will be rejected and they will be considered as general category thereafter.
- All the candidates must apply under Backward Class I and II must produce their certificate along with the Non- creamy layer certificate. Only those candidates who do not belong to the creamy layer will be considered under such category.
Reservation for Service Man Quota (SMQ) (applicable only in government engineering institutes)
These candidates can avail under this category only of the Army Personnel as per the guidelines in “A guide toResettlement of Ex-Servicemen 1984”, Ministry of Defence and Directorate General Resettlement. Below are the points that will be considered for preparing the Merit List of JCECE 2017 under Serviceman Quota (SMQ):
- Widow/wards of Defence Personnel killed in action.
- wards of serving Personnel and Ex-Serviceman disabled in action.
- Widow/wards of Defence Personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to Military Service.
- wards of Defence Personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to MilitaryService.
- wards of Ex-Serviceman and sewing defence personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
- wards of Ex-Serviceman.
- wards of serving defence Personnel.
Reservation for Physically Handicapped candidates
- All the candidates applying for this category under JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats can apply for admission in the government degree engineering institutes only.
- The candidates will be considered a person with disability only if they have 40 % disability with low vision or hearing impairment or locomotors disability/cerebral palsy or all of them be together and whose lower part of the body, as well as upper part /both, considered together, must be at least 40 % disability/incapable of doing any action.
- All the candidates must produce the certificate of disability issued by the chief Orthopaedics doctor of the District hospital /civil surgeon of the Jharkhand state at the time of JCECE Counselling.
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
- The Directorate of Technical Education, New Delhi will provide Tuition Fee Waiver scheme on 5% seats in every approved Participating Institute of JCECE 2017.
- Candidates have to submit an Income Certificate issued by Sub Divisional Officer (Civil) or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State at the time of counselling/admission process.
- This must be issued within current one year. The candidates will be allotted seats based on the Merit-Cum-Choice.
For more updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries or doubts JCECE 2017 Reservation of Seats comment below