Jaypee B.Tech Application Form – The Jaypee Institute of Information Technology (JIIT) has made the application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 available in online and offline mode from March 10, 2017. Only the candidates appearing in JEE Main 2017, will be eligible to apply for Jaypee B.Tech admission 2017. The candidates willing to avail admission in undergraduate B.Tech courses at JIIT Noida, JUIT Waknaghat, JUET Guna and Jaypee University Anoopshahr can fill and submit the application form before June 20, 2017. After filling the application form, the candidates will be required to send the filled in application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 to the specified address. To obtain the application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017, the candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- through online or offline modes. The candidates can use the link provided in the article to register for Jaypee B.Tech application form 2017. The admission of the deserving candidates will be done strictly on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores, Candidates can check step-wise procedure to fill the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form in the article below.
Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Important Dates
The application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 has been started from March 10, 2017. Candidates desire for admission to UG engineering courses must check schedule of crucial events to avoid missing any important event. Check the important dates of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form in the table below.
|S.No.||Important Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Jaypee B.Tech application form available from||March 10, 2017|
|2.||Registration process ends on||June 20, 2017|
Required Documents for Jaypee B.Tech Application Form
The candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the online application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 as per the specifications mentioned below.
|S. No.||Documents to be uploaded||Specifications|
|Face must be visible in the uploaded photograph|
|Siagnuature must be done on white A4 size paper|
Important Points on Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Application Form
- There are two application forms of Jaypee B.Tech 2017. One form is for candidates who are seeking admission through JEE Main 2017 and the other is for non-JEE candidates who will appear for Jaypee B.Tech 2017.
- Candidates who will buy the brochure and procure the application form from campuses and branches after making payment must not pay the application fees during Jaypee B.Tech 2017.
- Candidates must not send their Class 10+2 results along with the Jaypee 2017 Application Form. Doing so will lead to rejection of the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Application Form.
- Separate application forms must be filled by the applicants who want to apply for JIIT, Noida and JUIT, Waknaghat, Solan respectively.
- It is mandatory for JEE applicants to fill JEE Main 2017 roll number and application form number before submission of Application.
- Any applications received without JEE Roll Number / Application No. shall be rejected by the conducting body.
Jaypee B.Tech Application Form 2017 available – Apply Here
Online Application Form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017
For JEE Main 2017 Applicants
To apply for application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017, the candidates can use the link provided above on this page. Follow the instructions mentioned below to fill the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form.
Step 1- Registration
The candidates need to register themselves, by entering the following details:
- Log in email ID
- Alternate email ID (if any)
- Confirm password
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Mobile number
- Verification code
Thereafter, click on ‘Create Account’ to register.
Step 2 – Uploading of Photograph and Signature
After registration, the candidates will be directed to Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form, in which, photograph of the candidate and candidate/parent’s signature must be uploaded as per the specifications mentioned above.
Step 3 – Personal Details
Thereafter, following personal details must be filled by the candidates in the application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017.
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Date of birth (on or after October 01, 1996)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Mobile number
- Landline number
- Alternate email number
- Permanent and correspondence address details
Step 4 – Education Qualification details
It is mandatory for the candidates to enter their following academic details in the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form.
- 10+2 education details
- JEE Main 2017 roll number
- JEE Main application number
After filling all the details, click on declaration box and then, ‘submit & proceed for payment’.
Step 5 – Payment of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application fee
The candidates will be required to pay the application fee either through debit/credit cards and net banking or through demand draft in favor of Jaypee Institute Admission Account, payable at Noida/Delhi. The amount to be paid for application fee is Rs. 1200/-. After the payment will be done, an application ID will be generated by the system, which must be reserved by the candidates for future preferences. An e-mail will also be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
Note: A candidate who is applying online and opted to fill the application fee through demand draft must not forget to post the hard copy of the application form to the registrar, JIIT, after filling the online application form.
The candidates can pay the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application fee in the online mode through credit/debit card or net banking.
Step 6 – Print out of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form
After the successful payment of application fee, the candidates must verify the details entered by them in the application form. The printout of the Jaypee B.Tech 2017 application form must be taken and sent to the following address by the candidates before the due date. ‘Online Registration-Internet Banking’ on the envelope before sending.
Admission cell (UG programmes)
Jaypee Institute of Information TechnologyA-10, Sector-62,
Noida – 201307 (U.P), India.
Telephone number: 0120-2400973-976
In case the uploading fails:
In case any candidate is not able to upload the photograph, then they should take a print out and affix recent coloured passport size photograph on the printout and then send it to the Registrar, JIIT. You should make a photocopy and retain it for your records. Candidates must write “ONLINE REGISTRATION‐INTERNET BANKING ” on the envelope before posting it to the Admission Cell.
In case you are not able to upload the photograph, then you should take a print out
and affix recent coloured passport size photograph on the printout and then send it to the
Registrar, JIIT along with the Demand Draft as per address mentioned above. The DD must also contain Application ID written on the backside of the DD.
Offline Application Form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017
The offline application form of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 can be collected from any of the four campuses: JIIT Noida, JUIT Waknaghat, JUET Guna, JU Anoopshahr. The offline fees is Rs. 1200/- which can be paid through demand draft, that must be drawn in favor of JIIT “Jaypee Institutes Admission Account” payable at Noida, Delhi.
For candidates who are paying their fees by demand draft must post the hard copy Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Application Form to the Registrar JIIT after completing the application form.Candidates must send the Application Form along with Demand Draft. It is advised for all the applicants to make photocopies for their references.
Check Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Application Status
- Candidates can check the Application Status after completion of the examination or after 15-20 days of submission of the form.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the receipt of the Speed Post/Registered Post issued by the post office and also the photocopy of the filled in Jaypee B.Tech 2017 Application Form.
For Class XII Applicants (Non-JEE)
All the candidates have to access the link provided on this page
- Applicants have to enter their personal details, address details, communication details etc and submit the Application Fee of Jaypee B.Tech 2017 in online/offline mode.
- There is an option of attaching/uploading the photograph on the online application itself. In such a case take a print out with photo affixed on the online application.
- Do not send the application without ID number which would have been generated
automatically on freezing the form while you fill the same on the internet.
For any latest updates & news stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts leave your comments below