Jaypee Counselling will be held after the JEE Main 2015 AIR is announced. Eligible candidates will then be allotted seats to B.Tech courses in one of the three Jaypee Institutes on the basis of their course and college preference, as marked in the Jaypee 2015 Application Form. Important information regarding the Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Counselling has been summarized below.
Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Merit List:
The Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Merit List will form the basis for Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Counselling. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the JEE Main 2015 All India Ranks. A separate merit list will be released for JIIT Noida and a Common Merit List will be issued for JUIT Wakanghat and JUET Guna. Candidates from SC/ST categories will have a lower cutoff percentage. The cutoff percentage for candidates from these categories will be 10% lower than the cutoff marks for the General Category.The Merit List for Jaypee B.Tech 2015 will be uploaded on the official website.
Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Counselling Invitation:
Candidates whose names have been listed in the Merit List will be intimated about the Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Counselling through one of the following modes:
- A counselling letter will be send to candidates individually.
- An email will be send to the candidate’s email address.
- The counselling schedule will be uploaded on the official website, within 5 days of the declaration of the JEE Main 2015 Results.
Jaypee B.Tech 2015 Counseling:
- Counselling for JIIT Noida will be held separately at Noida, while JUIT ,Waknaghat and JUET, Guna will hold a combined counselling session.
- Candidates will be allowed to mark 4 programs of their choice for JIIT Noida and 6 programs for combined counselling.
Jaypee B.Tech 2014 Seat Allotment:
- Seat allotments to candidates will be made, taking into consideration the JEE Main 2015 AIR, Merit List ranking, choices indicated by the candidate, reservation norms and the availability of seats in a particular course.
- For Biotechnology and Bioinformatics courses, 50% of the seats will be allotted through JEE Main 2015 Merit Ranks and the remaining seats will be allotted on the basis a candidate’s merit in the Class XII examination.
- 10% of the seats at JUIT will be reserved for candidates from Himachal Pradesh. Candidates from Himachal Pradesh should have qualified in the class XII examination of their state.