JAC Delhi Application Form 2017: The application form of JAC Delhi 2017 to be released online on June 6, 2017, tentatively. The candidates have to pay the application cum counselling fees by logging with the credentials required in the login window. The candidates have to register themselves, for which they have to first pay a non-refundable fee cum counselling fee of Rs. 1400 + bank transaction charges as applicable. After successful fee payment, candidates have to log in to fill the online registration form. The candidates have to fill JAC Delhi 2017 registration form by entering their basic details in the JAC Delhi Application Form 2017. The candidates have to fill and lock their choices of preferences before the last date. All the candidates who have qualified in JEE Main paper 1 can fill the online application form of JAC Delhi 2017. All the candidates are advised to crock check all the details printed in the JAC Delhi 2017 registration form before locking their choices. To know step by step procedure of JAC Delhi Application Form 2017, fee payment and more go through the complete article below.
JAC Delhi Application Form 2017 Dates
|S.No.||JAC Delhi 2017 Application Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Online JAC Delhi Application form will be made available from||June 6, 2017|
|2.||Last date for registration cum counselling fee payment through SBI E-challan||Fourth week of June 2017|
|3.||Last date for registration/application cum counselling fee payment through net banking/credit/debit card||Fourth week of June 2017|
Particulars to be kept ready before filling JAC Delhi Application Form 2017
|Photograph||file size of Photograph should be less than 20 KB.|
|Signature||file size of signature should be less than 40 KB|
Steps to fill JAC Delhi Application Form 2017
JAC Delhi Application Form 2017 is available now – Apply here
Candidates have to complete the four steps given below to successfully submit the JAC Delhi application form 2017:
- Submission of application fee
- Login and filling the application form
- Login to candidate’s account
- Choice filling
Step1: Submission of Registration-cum-Counselling Fee
The registration will be done in online mode only. Candidates have to enter the following particulars to pay the registration fees of JAC Delhi:
- JEE Main 2017 Roll Number
- Mobile Number
- Candidates’ Email ID
Candidates may submit an amount of Rs. 1400/- (+ Bank / BillDesk Transactions Charges) as a registration-cum-counselling fee (Non-Refundable) using any of the following modes:
Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway
1) Through Cash at any branch of SBI– Candidates may pay their registration-cum-counselling fee through cash payment at any branch of State Bank of India using the SBI e-Challan. Additional Bank Charge for this mode is Rs. 50/- plus Service Tax applicable, irrespective of the amount of transaction.
Note: Candidates paying the registration-cum-counselling fee using this facility will be able to
register from the next day after cash payment at the SBI branch.
2) For Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking through Bill Desk Payment Gateway– Candidates can pay their registration-cum-counselling fee using the BillDesk Payment Gateway facility accessible on this website. Additional Transaction Charges for this mode are given below:
- Credit / Debit Cards – 1.00% of the transaction amount plus Service Tax applicable
- Internet Banking – Rs. 10/- plus Service Tax as applicable.
Note: Once they have paid the application/registration fee, the candidates can start filling the register/application details.
Step 2: Login in and fill online JAC Delhi Application Form
After payment of the registration/counselling fee, the candidate must visit the link to fill the JAC Delhi application form 2017. Candidate must enter the following to access the online Registration Form:
- JEE Main Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Result Status Class 12th examination (Declared Pass)
The candidate shall be required to fill personal, contact, academic, address details, which shall be used for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seat.
Step 3: Photograph and Signature
All the candidates who have filled in their application forms have to upload their photograph and signature with the given specifications as mentioned above. The candidates must make sure they have uploaded the photograph and signature incorrect dimensions.
All the candidates have to login into Registered Email ID to check the following details:
- JAC Delhi Registration Details – Candidates must check registration details carefully the details will be needed for JAC Delhi 2017 seat allotment process
- Edit registration – It must be noted that before locking the choices candidates can make any modifications in the details/particulars entered in the JAC Delhi 2017 application form.
- Available Choices – Seat information at the colleges/universities will be displayed to the candidates
- Display Filled choices – The choices made my candidates would be displayed in this process. Candidates can make as many choices as they want to get seats early during seat allotment stage.
Step 4: Filling of Choices
In this step, candidates have to fill their required preferences of courses and colleges. The candidates must. Candidates can fill in as much number of choices in the order of preference as they want, from the list provided to them during filling of choices/preferences. It will completely depend on the candidates to as many available choices.
Step 5: Locking of Choices
Choices filled by the candidate will be locked automatically after registration
period is over. Candidates have to take the print out of the filled choices only after closing of choice filling in that particular round before the last date as specified by the authority.
Important information regarding online JAC Delhi Application Form
- JEE Main 2017 Roll Number will be referred as ‘User ID’ for the candidates. Candidate must choose a unique strong ‘password’ for various login stages. Candidates must also choose a security question which shall be used to retrieve the password in case they have forgotten their passwords.
- It is important for all the candidates to remember their password and keep it safely to avoid problems during the login processes.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile number and email ID are valid and particularly belongs to them or any direct family members.
- Candidate must make sure that Mobile Number and Email Address are correct and are not from any other account sources.
- The authority of JAC Delhi will not take any responsibility for misuse of mobile number and email address by any unauthorised person.