IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – All the candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria of IUET 2017 for admission in the Integral University, Lucknow. The applicants must meet eligibility criteria IUET 2017 for admission to various B.Tech courses. The IUET Eligibility Criteria will the minimum requirements such as nationality, minimum academic qualification, educational qualification, the age limit of the candidate etc. All the document regarding the candidate’s eligibility will be verified in the counselling of IUET 2017. Check all the detailed information related to IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria read the article given below.
The Application Form of IUET 2017 is made available by the Integral University. All the candidates must satisfy the Eligibility Criteria of IUET 2017 before filling up the form.
IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Indian candidates
- All the candidates should be citizens of India.
- Applicants should have completed their Class XII Standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and of the optional subjects out of Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Computer Science.
- All the candidates considering all the subjects as above must pass with a minimum of 45% from a recognised Board.
IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for NRI candidates
- All the candidates holding passports issued by foreign countries including people of Indian Origin who have acquired the nationality of foreign countries.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI): All the students with NRI status, candidates who are Indian citizens but have passed/appearing their equivalent to the class 10+2 from a school or college abroad will be eligible to appear in the entrance test.
- NRI Sponsored Candidates: Students who are Indian citizens, but whose father/mother is an NRI can appear in the IUET 2017.
IUET 2017 Selection Process
- IUET 2017 Admission for B.Tech courses will be based on merit list prepared by the Integral University.
- A course wise merit list of IUET 2017 will be prepared and on the basis of the merit list applicants will be called for counselling of IUET 2017, shortlisted candidates will be given admission.
- Candidates may also be called for personal interviews before the final admission in the University.
- Candidates who have appeared in the Intermediate Examination of the year 20I7 and have also applied for admission in any Course of this University should submit the Marks Sheet of the qualifying examination by June 06, 2017.
- Aspirants selected for admission/ counselling for B.Tech courses shall be informed by post/email.
- The applicant can also check the admission counselling dates that will be notified on this page.
- The University shall not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of the letter such as Late application forms / incomplete applications/applications without required fees/application not submitted on the prescribed form, shall lead to rejection.
- It is important for all the candidates to meet the IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria without which they will not be admitted in the institute.
For more latest updates & news stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for queries related to IUET 2017 Eligibility Criteria drop your comments below