ISM EE 2017 Application Form – The registration for ISM EE 2017 will start in the 2nd week of March 2017. The ISM EE Application Form is to be filled, and submitted in the prescribed format, by both GATE Qualifiers and Non-GATE candidates. ISM Dhanbad will only release the application form online. Candidates will have to submit the Application Form of ISM EE 2017 before the lapse of the deadline. Else, the authorities will not consider it. Candidates may check the process to submit the ISM EE 2017 Application Form, fee structure, and more details from below.
The candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria of ISM EE 2017 before applying for the examination. The GATE qualifiers also need to fulfil the criteria of the institute, in order to receive admission.
Requirements for filling ISM EE 2017 Application Form
The candidates who are aiming to submit the Application Form of ISM EE 2017 must keep the following documents ready, before registering.
- Scanned Image of Photograph
- Scanned Image of Signature
- Credentials of Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking – whichever medium candidates prefer to follow.
The specification for the Scanned Photograph and Signature is as follows
|Must have been scanned in less than 50 KB||Must have been scanned in less than 20 KB|
|Should be in JPEG format||Should be in JPEG format|
Process to Submit ISM EE 2017 Application From
The institute will open a registration portal for the filling and the submitting of the ISM EE 2017 Application Form. The candidates will have to click on the link which will be provided on this page and then submit the following details.
- Father’s Name
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Father’s Mobile Number
- Qualifying Degree
- Course Applied for
The candidates will then have enter the education details like marks in graduation, university name, etc. Under this section, the candidates will also have to submit the GATE 2017 details.
Next, the candidates will have to enter their permanent and current address.
Uploading of the Images
- The scanned photograph of the candidate should be a recent one and coloured.
- The signature of the candidate should have been written neatly, on a white sheet.
- Both the images are to be uploaded in the specifications mentioned above.
- The candidates will now have to pay the application fee amount. The amount of fee for ISM EE 2017 Application Form is Rs. 2000.
- The amount for the SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 1000.
- The candidates will be able to submit the amount only via Net Banking or Debit/Credit card.
Final Submitting of Form
After the submitting of the application fee, the form is to be finally submitted. Consequent to this, an ISM EE 2017 Application Number and Password will be allocated to the candidates. Both the details will be sent to the candidates via E-mail and SMS. The candidates must keep both the details safe, as it will be required to login in future.
Note: Candidates need not send the final copy of ISM EE 2017 Application Form to the institute via post.
Stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/