IPU CET 2017 Result – The result of IPU CET 2017 for B.Tech and Bio.Tech courses have been announced on June 02. IPU CET result displays scores obtained by the candidates in entrance examination. To check IPU CET 2017 result online, candidates have to enter their roll number and name of course that they have applied for admission. The link to download IPU CET result 2017 is provided on this page. After the announcement of result, IPU CET merit list will be prepared by the university for admission purpose. On the basis of merit rank, qualified candidates will be called for IPU CET counselling. The registrations for online counselling will start from June 05. Before the registration process, candidates have to pay the counselling fee through online or offline mode. It must be noted that IPU CET was held on May 20 (for B.Tech) and May 28 (for Biotech). Check more details on IPU CET 2017 result from the article below.
How to download IPU CET 2017 Result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the IPU CET 2017 Result.
- Candidates can use the link provided on this page to check IPU CET result
- The link will redirect the candidate to IPU CET result login window
- On the redirected page, the candidate must check the list of IPU CET along with their respective codes and result link
- Thereafter, candidates will have to enter their IPU CET 2017 roll number allotted by the university and select their programme in which they appeared
- After submitting the details, click on ‘submit’ button
- Upon submission of the details, IPU CET result 2017 will be displayed
- After checking the result, candidates are advised to download and take print out of the same for future references
IPU CET Result 2017 B.Tech / Bio.Tech announced! – Check here
IPU CET BBA Result declared – Check here
Important Note: If candidates are not satisfied with their result, they can apply for reviewing the marked answers in OMR answer sheet, question booklet set attempted in the exam and answer key within a week (at most 5 working days) by submitting specific grievances and objections in the particular performa with a fee of Rs. 1000. Candidates must pay the fee in form of Bank challan, which should be deposited at Indian Bank branch located at University campus. The duly admission committee will take an action towards the objections submitted by candidates, which may include revision of result, if necessary.
Important Details about IPU CET 2017 Result
Candidates can check the important guidelines regarding IPU CET result 2017 below.
- The university does not intimate or issue the marks/ranks to any candidate in offline mode and no correspondence on the subject will be entertained
- The request for revaluation or rechecking of the marks/answer sheet is not be allowed under any circumstance by the University
- IPU CET 2017 result displays scores and ranks of candidates who appeared in the entrance test
- The qualified candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in the programme and strictly on the basis of merit rank of the candidate
- Higher the rank, better the chances of getting desired college and course
IPU CET 2017 Merit List
- After the announcement of IPU CET 2017 result, the admission committee of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will prepare a merit list containing rank of candidates who qualified the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) 2017.
- The admissions/seat allotment will be done strictly on the basis of IPU CET 2017 merit list
- If the rank of two or more candidates are equal, the Inter-Se Merit or Tie-Breaking Method will be taken into consideration
IPU CET 2017 Counselling
As per the rank secured by candidates in IPU CET 2017, candidates have to participate in counselling session. Check the important dates and procedure of IPU CET counselling below.
|S. No.||IPU CET 2017 Counselling Events||Date From||Date To|
|1.||Payment through Bank Challan as counselling fee of Rs. 1000||June 05, 2017||June 08, 2017 (upto banking hours)|
|2.||Payment of counselling through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card||June 05, 2017||June 09, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|3.||Online registration of candidates after payment||June 05, 2017||June 11, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|4.||Verification of document for registered reserved category candidates||June 06, 2017 (10:00 am to 04:00 pm)||June 12, 2017 (10:00 am to 04:00 pm)|
- Candidates first have to deposit the non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 1000 in online and offline mode as per the schedule
- To pay the counselling fee, candidates have to enter the payment option and also provide their CET details, which are roll number, date of birth and mobile number
- If paid in online mode, candidates have to take print out of online fee confirmation receipt and if paid through challan, candidates have to preserve the copy of challan after depositing the fees
- After the payment, qualified candidates have to register themselves from June 05 to 11, 2017
- After registration, the shortlisted reserved category candidates will be called for verification of documents at the designated centre.
keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest news and information on IPU CET 2017 Result.