IPU CET 2017 Counselling – Candidates who have been allotted seats in the spot counselling of IPU CET have to report to the allotted Institute/ Colleges to complete the admission process. The spot round of IPU CET counselling 2017 started from August 01 to 07. Candidates can check the entire schedule for IPU CET 2017 spot round counselling on this page. The third round of IPU CET counselling was started by from July 16 to 26, 2017. The second round of IPU CET counselling 2017 commenced from July 15 to 18 whereas the first round started from June 13 to 30, 2017. The seat allotment result of IPU CET 2017 counselling round one was declared on July 6. The last date to make the counselling fee in offline mode was June 19. After the payment of fees, candidates had to register themselves using the application number and password. During IPU CET counselling 2017, seats are allocated to the candidates on the basis of their ranks. to know about all information about IPU CET 2017 Counselling read the article given below on this page.
Latest: IPU CET 2017 Third Round Seat Allotment Registration – Check here
IPU CET Seat Matrix Released for B.Tech – Check here
IPU CET 2017 Spot Counselling Venue
Candidates who wish to participate in the spot round of IPU CET 2017 counselling have to report in person to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Sec 16 C Dwarka New Delhi for document verification and to complete the admission process.
|S.No.||IPU CET 2017 Spot Counselling Event||Venue|
|1.||Document verification||D Block (Seminar Hall)|
|2.||Allotment of seats||C Block (Seminar Hall)|
IPU CET 2017 Counselling Dates
The schedule of IPU CET 2017 Counselling is listed below in the table. It will help candidates avoid missing any of the essential timeline of counselling.
IPU CET 2017 Spot Counselling Dates
The document verification and seat allotment for the spot round of IPU CET counselling will be conducted from August 01 to 07, 2017. Candidates have to participate in the counselling as per the rank obtained in the entrance test. Check the important dates of IPU CET 2017 spot counselling from the table given below:
IPU CET 2017 Spot Counselling Schedule
|August 1, 2017||Rank 1 to 1000||10:00 am|
|Rank 1001 to 2000||11:30 am|
|Rank 2001 to 3000||02:00 pm|
|Rank 3001 to 4000||03:30 pm|
|August 2, 2017||Rank 4001 to 5000||09:30 am|
|Rank 5001 to 6000||11:30 am|
|Rank 6001 to 7000||02:00 pm|
|Rank 7001 to 8000||03:30 pm|
|Rank 8001 to 9000||05:30 pm|
|August 3, 2017||Rank 9001 to 10000||09:30 am|
|Rank 10001 to 11000||11:30 am|
|Rank 11001 Io 12000||02:00 pm|
|Rank 12001 to 13000||03:30 pm|
|Rank 13001 to 14000||05:30 pm|
|August 4, 2017||Rank 14001 to 15000||09:30 am|
|Rank 15001 to 16000||11:30 am|
Rank 16001 to 17000
|Rank 17001 to 18000||3:30 pm|
|Rank 18001 to 19000||5:30 pm|
|August 5, 2017||Rank 19,001 to 20,000||9:30 am|
|Rank 20,001 to 21,000||11:30 am|
|Rank 21,001 to 22,000||2:00 pm|
|Rank 22,001 to 23,000||3:30 pm|
|Rank 23,001 to 24,000||5:30 pm|
|August 6, 2017||Rank 24,001 to 25,500||9:30 am|
|Rank 25,501 to 27,000||11:30 am|
|Rank 27,001 to 28,500||2:00pm|
|Rank 28,501 to 30,000||3:30 pm|
|Rank 30,001 to 33,000||5:30 pm|
|August 7, 2017||Rank 33,001 to 36,000||9:30 am|
|Rank 36,001 to 37,000||11:00 am|
|Rank 37,001 to 40,000||1:30 pm|
|Rank 40,001 to 43,000||3:30 pm|
|Rank 43,001 Onwards||5:30 pm|
IPU CET 2017 Counselling Dates (Third Round)
|S.No.||IPU CET 2017 Counselling Events||Date From||Date To|
|1.||Changing/Modification of Choices||July 16, 2017||July 18, 2017|
|2.||LAST OPPORTUNITY for Verification of Registered Reserved Category Candidates for Allotment of Seat in Round 03 (i.e SC-ST-PH-JKM-Sikh Minority-Muslim Minority-Jain Minority-Defence-Delhi OBC||July 16, 2017 (10:30 am to 4:00 pm)||July 18, 2017 (10:30 am to 4:00 pm)|
|3.||Display of Round 3 IPU CET Seat Allotment Result||July 21, 2017|
|4.||Downloading of IPU CET Seat Allotment Letter||July 21, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 23, 2017 (11:50 pm)|
|5.||Printing of Bank Challan||July 22, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 24, 2017 (upto 24 hours)|
|6.||Payment of partial academic fees Rs 40, 000 through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card||July 21, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 24, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|7.||Generation of Recipt of particial fee receipt||July 21, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 24, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|8.||Reporting to the allotted institute||July 22, 2017 to July 26, 2017 (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)|
IPU CET 2017 Counselling Dates (Second Round)
The schedule of IPU CET 2017 Counselling is listed below in the table. It will help candidates avoid missing any of the essential timelines of counselling.
|S.No.||IPU CET 2017 Counselling Events||Date From||Date To|
|1.||Downloading of IPU CET Seat Allotment Letter||July 15, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 17, 2017 (11:50 pm)|
|Printing of Bank Challan||June 15, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||June 16, 2017 (upto 8:00 pm)|
|2.||Challan to be deposited||July 15, 2017||July 17, 2017|
|3.||Payment of partial academic fees Rs 40, 000 through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card||July 15, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 17, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|4.||Freezing of allotment in online mode||July 15, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 18, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|5.||Generation of Recipt of particial fee receipt||July 15, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 18, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|6.||Withdrawl of Admission (online)||July 15, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)||July 18, 2017 (upto 11:50 pm)|
IPU CET 2017 Counselling Dates (First Round)
|S.No.||IPU CET 2017 Counselling Events||Date From||Date To|
|1.||Payment through Bank Challan as counselling fee of Rs. 1000||June 13, 2017||June 19, 2017 (upto banking hours)|
|2.||Payment of counselling through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card||June 13, 2017||June 30, 2017 (upto 3:00 pm)|
|3.||Online registration of candidates after payment||June 13, 2017||June 30, 2017 (upto 3:00 pm)|
|4.||Verification of document for registered reserved category candidates||June 14, 2017 (10:00 am to 04:00 pm)||June 30, 2017 (10:00 am to 04:00 pm)|
IPU CET Cut off 2017 Announced
|Categories||Round 1 Cutoff||Round 2 Cutoff||Round 3 Cutoff|
|For Delhi Region||Check here||Check here||Check here|
|For All India Region||Check here||Check here||Check here|
|Outside Delhi Region||Check here||Check here||Check here|
IPU CET 2017 Counselling Stages
The Counselling of IPU CET 2017 consist of the following stages:
- Payment of IPU CET 2017 Counselling Fee Payment
- Filling of Choices
- Allotment of Seats
- Sliding of Seat after the last round of counselling
- Reporting to the allocated college
IPU CET Counselling Registration – Click here
IPU CET 2017 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can check the elaborated procedure of IPU CET counselling below. It helps candidates to get better idea of online IPU CET 2017 counselling.
Step 1 – IPU CET 2017 Counselling Fee Payment
The counselling fee can be paid in online and offline mode. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,000/- as a counselling fee (charges applicable). Candidates can click on the option for “Payment of Counselling Participation Fee” and have to enter CET Roll Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number to login. It must be noted that June 30 is the last date for payment through both modes.
- For offline payment, the Bank Challan will be generated and fee must be deposited to any branch of Indian Bank.
- Online Payment can be done via Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards.
Note: Whichever mode of payment is used, candidates must take a print out of the payment slip with them for future references. Also, the candidates will have to pay the small amount of transaction charges as well.
What if the Payment Status is Negative?
If the fees is paid online and status of payment does not show ‘OK’, then the amount of the fees will be refunded and candidates will have to pay the amount again.
If any problem occurs, the amount is not refunded or the confirmation slip cannot be generated, the candidates must contact the helpdesk of the University.
Step 2 – Registration for IPU CET 2017 Counselling
- After the payment of IPU CET counselling fee, the candidate will have to register themselves first.
- If a candidate has paid the fee via offline mode, he/she must register after the two working days.
- To register, the candidate will have to enter their IPU CET 2017 details and after authentication, personal, academic and contact details (with address mobile no. & email ID) has to be filled by the candidates.
- During registration, candidate will get a new Login ID and Password. Candidates must remember the ID and Password and keep it confidential from avoid being misused by others.
- If a candidate fails to register and face any problem, he/she can contact the Helpdesk of the university in person with the receipt of counselling fee.
- Candidates can edit the details filled by them for any modifications. They are advised to check the details filled in before taking the print-out.
- Two print outs must be taken out of the registration form. One to be submitted at the time of document verification and another one for the verification.
Step 3 – Filling of Choices for IPU CET Counselling 2017
- After registration, candidates must fill the choices/preferences for allotment of seats, from the list of all possible institutes and courses available, according to their preference.
- Once the choice filling of preferences is over, candidates will be allotted seats according to the preferences filled by them in IPU CET counselling process.
- Candidates are advised to fill the maximum number of seats, as it increases the possibility of getting the desirable seat.
- Candidates will be given opportunity to edit/modify/add/delete preferences of college or course filled by them after the seat allotment in Round 1 for the subsequent rounds of IPU CET 2017 Counselling.
- Candidates are advised to fill the choices and preferences, save the same and make a print out of the saved choices/preferences for the future references.
Step 4 – Allotment of Seats in every Round during IPU CET Counselling 2017
- After the completion of choice filling period, the seats will be allocated to the candidates as per the merits, respective category and region.
- Result of Seat Allotment can be checked by the candidate on the website, by using the Login ID and Password given at the time of IPU CET counselling registration process.
- If the seat will be allotted to the candidates, they can download the provisional allotment letter. The print out of allotment letter will be available for the respective round and for the specific period.
- After the allotment of seats, candidates will have to pay the part academic fees of Rs. 40,000/- to confirm the seat allotted to them. Failing to pay the amount will lead to cancellation of seat and the candidate will not be allowed to attend any of the subsequent IPU CET 2017 Counselling rounds.
- The Academic Fee can be paid either in online or offline mode.
(i) Online Mode can be paid via Net Banking, Credit/Debit cards. And (ii) Offline Mode can be paid via Bank Challan which will be generated and can be deposited through cash at any branch of Indian Bank.
Print of Admission Fee receipt has to be taken by the candidate. Candidates paid the fees through bank challan can take a print out after two working days.
Step 5 – Confirmation of allotted seats in every round after IPU CET Counselling
- After every round of IPU CET 2017 counselling, if a candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him/her and do not want to participate in other following rounds can opt for “Freeze” Option available in his/her account within specific time period.
- If the candidates do not choose “Freeze” option for the allotted seat, the next higher preference of seat will be allotted to the candidate automatically and the seat will not be retained under any circumstances.
Rejection/Withdrawal of allocated seats in every round
- If a candidate wants to withdraw the admission against the allotted seat, he/she can apply for withdrawal by clicking on the “Withdrawal” option available in his/her account for the specified time.
- After the withdrawal of admission and refund of fees, the candidate will not be considered in the subsequent round of counselling.
Step 6 – Last round of IPU CET 2017 Counselling
- After the last round of IPU CET 2017 Counselling, there will be no withdrawal of seats and refund of seats.
- In the Counselling of IPU CET 2017 Counselling last round, region-wise and category wise seats will be converted to the unreserved category after doing seat allotment for reserved category.
Step 7 – Sliding Round
- Only the candidates, who have not frozen their allotment or withdrawn from the admission and have paid the part academic fee of Rs. 40,000/- will be eligible for this round.
- The sliding round will be on the basis of preferences filled by the candidate and merits in IPU CET 2017.
- If the candidate has paid the part academic fees and do want to participate in the IPU CET 2017 Counselling Sliding round, will has to select “Freeze” option.
Step 8 – Reporting to the allotted college
- After the sliding round, if the candidate has been allotted a seat or upgraded a seat/ have paid the Part Academic Fee can generate Provisional Admission Slip along with the Enrolment Number.
- The candidates are required to report to the allotted college with Admission Slip, Allotment Letter, the Academic Fee and necessary documents for verification and must pay the balance fee (if any) on the specified schedule.
- Candidates who reported to the allocated college and reflected in the list submitted by the institution as admitted will be referred as “admitted students”
Documents Verification for IPU CET 2017 Counselling
Candidates who have not verified their reserved category documents at the designated centre notified by the University can now verify the same in Admission Branch, GGSIP University, Dwarka, Sector- 16 C until June 30. Candidates have to carry the following documents along with them for verification
- Registration Slip
- IPU CET 2017 Admit Card
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Receipt of paid Part Academic Fee Rs. 40,000/-
- Original Mark Sheets of 10th class or equivalent.
- For candidates who passed 10+2 from Distance Education must bring Study Centre proof, Certificate from the University imparting distance education certifying the location of study centre.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from the head of the institution duly signed by the Gazetted Officer.
- In case the result is awaited, candidates must submit the undertaking.
If any candidate fails to submit the above-listed documents, he/she will be disqualified from the admission procedure.
For latest news and information on IPU CET 2017, keep tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/