IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL considers GATE score 2018 for recruitment of Engineers/Officers in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Chemical, Computer Science and Engineering, Metallurgy and Instrumentation disciplines. IOCL comes under the Maharatna category. Candidates who have applied for GATE 2018 can also fill IOCL recruitment form but only those candidates who will secure the required cut off score will be allowed to participate in the selection process. IOCL recruitment through GATE is to be done based on the candidates score in GATE 2018 and their performance in personal interview. Registration of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 will start from January 5, 2018. The IOCL 2018 recruitment application form can be filled online till February 4, 2018. There is no application fees for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018. While applying candidates have to enter their GATE 2018 registration number. Candidates can read below the application process, eligibility criteria, important dates for the IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 below.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Highlights
- Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Vacancy Details: Engineers/Officers (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Computer Science and Engineering etc)
- Number of Posts: To be notified
- Application Dates: January 5 to February 4, 2018
- Pay Scale: Rs. 12 lakhs per annum
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Important Dates
The recruitment of candidates in IOCL for the post of Engineers/Officers will be done on the basis of GATE 2018 score. The application form of IOCL recruitment will be available on January 5, 2018. The last date to submit the IOCL recruitment application form is February 4, 2018. IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 is given below.
IOCL recruitment dates through GATE 2018:
|GATE 2018 registration started on||August 31, 2017|
|Last date to submit GATE 2018 application form||October 5, 2017|
|GATE 2018 admit card||January 5, 2018|
|GATE 2018 exam dates||February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018|
|Application form of IOCL recruitment available from||January 5, 2018|
|Last date to fill IOCL recruitment form||February 4, 2018|
Eligibility for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The eligibility criteria for various PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2018 will be different for PSUs. Candidates can check Eligibility criteria for IOCL are given below.
B.Tech candidates: Aspirants should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology (full-time regular courses only M.Tech candidates pursuing their Master degree are also eligible to apply, however, their graduation should be in the specified disciplines only. Candidates are also required to apply and qualify in GATE 2018 in the specified GATE paper for each discipline.
Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates: Eligible to apply given they have completed or are completing the course requirement for BE/ B.Tech in one of the core disciplines advertised and have completed (or are completing ME/M.Tech by August 2018.
During the time of selection and interview, candidates must possess and produce both BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech degrees.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018: Disciplines
|S.No.||Engineering branches for applying||Programmes allowed||Programmes not allowed/considered|
|1||Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC)||Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||Avionics Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|2||Civil Engineering (CE)||Civil Engineering||Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation|
|3||Computer Science & Information Technology||Computer Science & Information Technology||Information & Communications Technology|
|4||Electrical Engineering (EE)||Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ Power Engineering|
|5||Mechanical Engineering (ME)||Mechanical Engineering||Biomedical Engineering/ Automation/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery/ Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics|
|6||Instrumentation Engineering (IN)||Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering|
|7||Metallurgy Engineering (MT)||Metallurgical Engineering/ Mineral/ Material Sciences||__|
|8||Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering/ Petrochemicals/ Polymer/ Plastic Engineering||Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/ Ceramics Engineering|
( for the post of Asst. Quality Control Officers)
|M.Sc in Chemistry or equivalent with two years of relevant experience||Not announced|
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
The application procedure for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 is divided into two stages.
Stage 1: Filling up GATE 2018 application form
Stage 2: Filling up IOCL recruitment form 2018
GATE 2018 Registration
To apply for IOCL recruitment 2018 candidates have to appear in GATE 2018. GATE 2018 registration has started from August 31 by IIT Guwahati. Candidates can fill and submit the application form is October 5. GATE 2018 will be conducted online on February 3, 4 10 and 11, 2018. Candidates who want to apply for IOCL recruitment process have to fill IOCL recruitment form 2018.
IOCL recruitment form 2018
IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 application form will be available from January 5, 2018. Candidates can apply for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 till February 4.
- In IOCL 2018 online application, candidates have to furnish their GATE 2018 registration number which will be printed in GATE 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates who wish to apply for IOCL Engineers/Officers position should choose their GATE 2018 exam correct paper code any other equivalent disciplines
- IOCL will not process any IOCL application form 2018 where the GATE 2018 registration number is found incorrect
Procedure to apply for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018:
- The application process for IOCL recruitment will be made available in online mode
- Candidate have to click on the link to the advertised job post
- In the application form of IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 candidate will have to mention post applied for, enter email ID and date of birth
- While filling up the application form candidates have to select the qualifying exam, after that they have to enter personal, academic and professional details
- Candidates have to enter their GATE 2018 registration number
- Candidates should be able to furnish their degree/ final year mark sheets at the time of interview
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview
- Furnishing of incorrect information will be a disqualification & IOCL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned
- After successful submission of the IOCL application form, a unique application number will be generated
- Candidates also have to download the confirmation page of IOCL application as it might be required for future reference.
IOCL Recruitment Form GATE 2018: Photograph Details
- Candidates are required to affix a photograph on the IOCL recruitment form.
- Candidates must take a print out of the application and put a signature in the given place
- If candidates are called for further GD/Interview rounds then they have to produce the application form
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for IOCL recruitment based on the marks secured in GATE 2018 and in the personal interview. In IOCL recruitment through GATE 2018 only those who have desired cut off score will be called interview in order of merit list. In order to be considered for the merit list, candidates are required to secure minimum 40% marks in Group Discussion (GD), Group Task and Personal Interview (PI) and score 60% in GATE 2018.
IOCL Selection Process
|1||Shortlisting candidates||GATE 2018 score|
|2||Pr-selection||Personal Interviews (PI), Group Discussion|
|3||Final selection||40% in PI, GD, and Interview and 60% from GATE 2018 score|
IOCL Recruitment for through GATE: Selection procedure
Training Period: Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year.
Service Bond Details: The service bond for general category candidates have to execute a bond of Rs. 3,00,000, while SC/ST/OBC & PWD candidates must execute a bond of Rs. 50000 to serve IOCL for a minimum period of three years from the date of their joining.
Pay Scale: The annual CTC of the company is around 12 lakhs per annum.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile number: +91-8754000913 / 8754000937
Stay with https://engg.entrancecorner.com for latest updates on PSU Recruitment through GATE. For any doubt or queries on leave your comment below.