IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has declared shortlisting status of candidates to appear in further selection process for selectio at the post of Engineer/Officer. All the candidates who had qualified GATE 2017 exam had applied for IOCL recruitment through GATE 2017 and those whose secured marks as per the cutoff have been shortlisted for further selection process. The call letter of IOCL GATE 2017 recruitment has also been issued by the company and only shortlisted candidates will be able to download the admit card. The link to download the call letter and check the shortlisting status has been provided below on this page. Candidates will have to carry their IOCL recruitment throgh GATE interview call letter along with other required documents without which they will be not be allowed to appear and their candidature will be cancelled. The interview call letter of IOCL recruitment will also have important instructions for the candidates and everyone will have to follow them. Read the complete article for more details on IOCL recruitment through GATE 2017.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
For the Post of: Engineers/ Officers
Categorized as: Maharatna
Number of Vacancies: To be notified
Pay Scale: CTC of Rs.12 Lakhs per annum
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
|1||Availability of GATE 2017 Application Form||September 1, 2016|
|2||Last Date for Submission of GATE 2017 Application Form||October 10, 2016|
|3||Availability of GATE 2017 Admit Card||January 5 January 4, 2017|
|4||Availability of Application for IOCL||January 9, 2017|
|5||GATE 2017 Online Examination||February 4, 5, 11, 12, 2017|
|6||Last Date for Submission of IOCL Application Form||February 12, 2017|
|7||IOCL recruitment 2017 Personal Interview||To be notified|
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment via GATE 2017?
To apply for IOCL Recruitment through GATE, the candidates will have to click on the link above and then follow the steps below:
Registration: Follow the below-mentioned instructions to register for IOCl Recruitment through GATE 2017.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Enter Select your Discipline, GATE Registration Number, and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Save and Next’ button.
Form Filling: Once the candidates are registered, the application form will be displayed. In it, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- Primary Details – Discipline Name, Applicant Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Religion, Aadhaar Number, Category, Do you belong to PWD category?, Are you an Ex-Service man/Commissioned Officer?, were you domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State? Are you presently employed with IOCL?
- Communication Details – Permanent Address, Address for Correspondence
- Education Details – Name of School/College, Percentage, Year of Passing
- Engineering Degree – Name of the College, Name of Degree, Branch/Name of the Course, Whether Full-Time Regular Course, Whether Degree Completed
- Additional Information – Choice for Interview Centre, Nearest Railway station
- Upload Photograph and Signature – The size of the scanned photograph should be between 165×125 pixels, whereas, the same for the signature should be between 80×125 pixels. both should be in JPG or JPEG format. The photo size should not exceed 50 KB and signature size must not exceed 20 KB.
Lastly, to submit the form, the candidates will have to check the Declaration box and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
Points to Note Regarding Application Form of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
- Candidates need not pay any fee for the application form.
- After the successful submission, a unique application ID along with the completed application form will be generated by the system.
- Candidates will require taking a print out of completed application, affix their recent passport size photograph and put their signature at the space provided in the form.
- The passport size photograph affixed by the candidates must be similar to the one in GATE 2017 Application Form.
- Candidates must ensure to keep the application form safely.
IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017 Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE 2017 examination in the given disciplines and qualified the same as per the cutoff only were eligible to apply.
- IOCL will consider only GATE 2017 score for the recruitment. GATE scores from previous GATE examination will not be valid.
- Shortlisted candidates will now appear for further selection process and the call letter for interview has been issued.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in Group Discussion (GD) and Group Task (GT) and Personal interview (PI).
- Candidates will be recruited based on their scores secured in GATE 2017, GD/GT and PI. The final merit will be prepared discipline wise.
- Candidates will require obtaining minimum 40% marks in GD/ GT and PI for being considered in the merit list.
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017
|Age (as on 30th June, 2017)||
Discipline and GATE 2017 Paper Details for IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2017:
|Post||Graduation Discipline||Corresponding GATE 2017 Paper|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering (Including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc.)||CH|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering (Excluding Construction/ Environmental/ Transportation Engineering etc.)||CE|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||Computer Science & Information Technology (Excluding Information & Communication technology etc.)||CS|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering (Including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering/ power Engineering etc.)||EE|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Electronic& Communication Engineering (Including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering)||EC|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)||IN|
|Mechanical engineering||Mechanical Engineering (Excluding Automation/Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery, Marine Engineering etc.)||ME|
|Metallurgical Engineering||Metallurgical Engineering (including Mineral/ material Sciences)||MT|
|Engineering Sciences||Polymer Science and Engineering ((including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro-chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/ Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology)||XE (With polymer science & Engineering as one of the optional papers.)|
For details of GATE 2017 have a look at the table below:
|Information about GATE 2017||Click Here|
|Apply for GATE 2017||Click Here|
|Admit Card of GATE 2017||Click Here|
Toll free number: 1800-2333-555