IISER 2017 Seat Allotment: The result for all seat allotment of IISER 2017 rounds for candidates who applied through SCB channel, KVPY channel and JEE Advanced channel has been declared by the Indian Institutes of Space Education and Research (IISER). Candidates can download the IISER 2017 seat allotment result through the links provided on this page. The IISER seat allotment 2017 takes place through three channels i.e JEE Advanced 2017, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana, and SCB (State and Central Boards). The seven institutes of IISER will offer admission at Bhopal, Berhampur, Kolkata, Pune, Mohali, Tirupati, Thiruvananthapuram. Depending on the IISER 2017 rank in the merit list, the candidates are given the institute and preferred branch of their choice/preference. Candidates were required to verify their documents for IISER 2017 Seat Allotment. Seats are allotted to the candidates depending on the choice of programme and institute filled by the candidates, rank in the merit list and availability of seats in the institute.
IISER 2017 Seat Allotment Results
|Round 1||Click here|
|Round 2||Click here|
|Round 3||Click here|
|Round 4||Click here|
For JEE & KVPY
|Rounds||JEE Advanced Channel||KVPY Channel|
|Round 1||Click here||Click here|
|Round (final)||Click here||Click here|
IISER 2017 Counselling
- All the candidates were required to fill in the application form of IISER 2017 to get selected for IISER counselling and seat allotment process.
- The candidates are selected only on the basis of the merit list of IISER declared for all the channels.
- In the IISER 2017 seat allotment process, candidates need to fill their choices of courses and the preferred campuses in order of their preferences.
- The SCB Channel candidates will get admission only on the basis of the result SCB candidates. The candidates were called for counselling and seat allotment of IISER according to marks secured in PCM subjects.
- Only after verification of documents and meeting the eligibility requirement applicable for each of the channels candidates will be allotted seats for admission into BS-MS programme.
- For the counselling of IISER 2017 candidates were required to be present in person and produce their documents and certificates.
- Those who registered successfully were able to participate in IISER 2017 Seat Allotment process. After cross checking all the the documents and certificates candidates have to pay the admission fees.
IISER 2017 Seat Allotment
- Seat allotment results has been declared in four rounds. The first round was compulsory for all the candidates and on the basis of the vacant seats subsequent rounds of seat allotment were conducted by IISER.
- Only the merit, choices marked, and availability of seats in the institutes was the basis for final IISER Seat Allotment of the candidates in any of the seven campuses.
- After allotment of seats, the candidate were required to pay the admission fee and report to the allotted institute.
Total seats at IISER institutes
Below in the table candidates check the total number of seats availbale in the institutes of IISER for admission.
|S.No.||Location of IISER institute||Number of seats at each Institute of IISER|
IISER 2017 Seat Acceptance Fee
General and OBCNCL categories will have to pay Rs 25,000 while those belonging to SC and ST category will have to pay Rs 12, 500.
IISER 2017 Withdrawal of Seats
Candidates can withdraw their seats on July 26, 2017 (5:00 pm). To withdraw the seats candidates have to login using their application number and password. Candidates will not be charged any cancellation fees for withdrawal of seats given within the specific time period.
For more latest updates & news stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com. For any queries on IISER 2017 Seat Allotment leave your comments below