IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment: The Seat Allotment of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 is the process of allotment of seats available for admission to various B.Tech courses in the IIIT Hyderabad. Admission will be done solely on the basis of merit of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017. Through which candidates will be evaluated for admission through JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main 2017, DASA (Direct Admissions for Students of Abroad), NTSE (National Talent Search Examination) and KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana), and Olympiad. According to the previous year, a total of 255 seats were available for Seat Allotment of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech admissions. It is necessary to register online on the official website of the institute to participate in IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Seat Allotment for session 2017-18. For more information about IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment go through the article given below.
Procedure of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
Admissions through JEE Main 2017 will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the respective examination.
Tie break Resolution of admission through JEE Main 2017
- First Tie Breaker: The following tie-breaker mechanism will be applied if two or more candidates score equal marks in Mathematics in JEE Main 2017,
- Second Tie Breaker:n If marks in Mathematics remains same than marks in Physics in JEE Main 2017 will be calculated, and
- Third Tie Breaker: If marks in Physics remain same than marks in Chemistry in JEE Main 2017.
Note: Class XII marks have no bearing on the ranking and seat allocation. However, candidates must score at least 60% marks in XII standard to become eligible for admission however these marks will not be considered for evaluation. There will be three rounds of Seat Allotment of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 . An additional round will be held if there are vacancies after 3 rounds. The factors on which IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment will be done are –
- merit in the candidate’s respective mode of applying,
- reservation norms,
- availability of seats,
- choices filled, and
- current seat matrix.
IIIT Hyderabad 2017 Seat Allotment
- An applicant can cancel the allotted seat at any time before reporting to the institute.
- Depending on the round in which the seat was allotted and the date of cancellation, appropriate part of the total amount paid will be refunded to the applicant by the end of September 2017.
- Candidates must read the terms and conditions about the admission policy and refund policy carefully before filling the online Application Form of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admissions and before paying the tuition fee for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment.
Seats Allotment for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Admissions
S.No. Program at IIIT Hyderabad No. of Seats available each B.Tech courses 1 CSE 80 2 ECE 40 3 CSD 35 4 ECD 25 5 CND 15 6 BSD 15 7 Total 210
Fee Structure for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Admissions
The following fees are payable on admission for Semester-I:
(Payment should be made for acceptance of seat allotment)
|Seat Allotment Fee||Rs.10,000/-
(One time payment along with tuition fee)
(Refundable at the end of the programme)
|Hostel Fee, Water & Electric Charges||UG1 Girls – Rs 12,700 per semester [On sharing basis]|
|UG1 Boys – Rs 13,375/- per semester [On sharing basis]|
|Mess Charges||Rs.15,000 for semester I (to be adjusted against actuals )|
For more updates & news stay updated with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ & for any queries or doubts on IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment comment below