IIIT Allahabad 2015 Eligibility Criteria must be met by all those candidates who want to apply for engineering UG courses in the institute. Since the institute would not conduct any entrance examination of its own, admissions would be made via two different channels. Hence, a candidate must also fulfill the eligibility criteria of the channel, for which they have applied. Eligibility criterion is a set of terms and clauses which is defined in the aspects of age, educational qualification etc. If a candidate fills the application form without meeting the terms, he will be rejected. Hence, it is suggested that the candidate should fill the application only after ensuring that all terms are met. Read the following article for more information on eligibility and its clauses.
Admissions under DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad)
- Admissions of foreign nationals and Indian candidates who are studying abroad will be made thru DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad).
- Candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks or equivalent to 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point grade or similar grades in all subjects of qualifying examination (class XII or equivalent as recognized).
- He must also have a valid SAT Subject Test (earlier known as SAT II) score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 1440.
- As per IIIT Allahabad 2015 Eligibility Criteria, candidates have to apply online and fill the application form.
Admissions under JEE Main 2015 (Joint Entrance Examination Main 2015)
- Admissions in 4 year B.Tech program will be made thru Joint Entrance Examination 2015.
- Candidates have to attempt the exam and qualify with a valid All India Rank (AIR).
- Thereafter, they can apply in the institute.
- Admissions shall be offered on the basis of merit list and JEE Main 2015 AIR.
We shall update more information on Eligibility Criteria of IIIT Allahabad 2015 in this article as the official brochure is released! Stay tuned!