To apply for the engineering UG courses in the Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad, candidates would be required to fill the IIIT Allahabad 2015 Application Form. It is necessary to fill the application form with proper and complete details otherwise it will be subjected to rejection in the document verification and application screening round. Filling the application form will ensure that you are registered for the admission process, which primarily consists of counselling and seat allotment. In the application form, you would be asked a wide range of details, some of which are mentioned below in the article.
Steps of IIIT Allahabad 2015 Application Form
- Download the official Information brochure from the main institute’s website.
- Read all the provided instructions and eligibility criteria.
- Fill-up the online application form with authentic and complete information.
- Reviewing the application form and online submission.
Details to be Filled in the IIIT Allahabad 2015 Application Form
Name, age, date of birth, category
Email ID, mobile number and residential address
JEE Main 2015 All India Rank or DASA details or KVPY/Olympiad details along with qualifying exam board, year of passing and aggregate score/CGPA
Process of Application
Total, three channels are accessible through which a candidate can apply for admission and counselling:
Mode 1 – JEE Main 2015 (3rd week of May to 4th week of June 2015)
- Candidates have to register themselves before filling up the application form, completely.
- Link to registration will be hosted here once it is released.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Click on “Register” button, after which a confirmation link will be sent to candidate’s email ID.
- Thence, you can fill the IIIT Allahabad 2015 Online Application using email ID and password.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.1500 in online mode.
- Phase 2 portal will be opened to those candidates who complete the phase 1 registration.
- Phase 2 portal shall be available from 1st week of July 2015.
Mode 2 -Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) 2015
- Candidates have to register themselves with correct details and email ID.
- On registration, a confirmation email will be sent.
- Click the verification link to verify the email ID.
- Login on the official website and fill the Application Form of IIIT Allahabad 2015.
Candidates have to pay an application fee of USD 100 or INR 6000.
Mode 3 – NTSE, Olympiad, KVPY (NOK)
- Candidates have to fill the online application form.
- Payment of application fee of Rs.2000 can be done through demand draft or online.
We shall update more information on IIIT Allahabad 2015 Online Application Form in the article as the official brochure is released! Stay tuned with ENTRANCE CORNER!