ICET 2014 Result has been declared by Kakatiya University, Warangal for all the candidates who attempted the ICET 2014 Exam on 23 May 2014 for admissions into Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) course.
ICET 2014 Result can be seen on the official website of AP ICET 2014 to see the rank/marks obtained in the exam. By ICET 2014 Result and decided cutoff , candidates would be shortlisted for merit list which would be accounted for in counselling and seat allotment.
AP ICET 2014 Result
On behalf of APSCHE, Kakatiya University will release the ICET 2014 Result. This result would be valid only for the current session 2014-15. This score will be accepted by several universities. List of these institutes who will accept the AP ICET 2014 Result are:
- Satavahana University, Sri Venkateswara University, Sri Krishnadevaraya University,
- Rayalaseema University, Yogi Vemana University, Vikrama Simhapuri University, Telangana University
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Viswavidyalayam Women’s University
- JNTU Kakinada, JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Ananthapur, Dravidian University,
- Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University , Andhra University, Acharya Nagarjuna University
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Adikavi Nannaya University, Palamur University
- Osmania University, Krishna University, Kakatiya University, Mahatma Gandhi University
TO VIEW THE ICET 2014 Result
Re-verification of ICET 2014 Result – Click Here
If a candidate is unsatisfied with ICET 2014 Result, he can apply for re-verification of marks. The last date for this is till 15 days of AP ICET 2014 Result declaration. For this, they have to pay Rs.1000.
Cutoff criteria as per AP ICET 2014 Result
The maximum marks in the exam were 200. Minimum marks to be attained by the candidates from general category are 50 and there are no qualifying marks criteria for the SC/ ST candidates. On the declaration of ICET 2014 Result, ranks will be assigned as well. In the order of the merit, ranks will be awarded at the state wise level to candidates.