How to fill the NATA 2017 Application Form – The online Application Form of NATA 2017 has started from January 2, 2017. The last date to apply for February 2, 2017. The candidates must fill the application form correctly in order to receive the admit card. However, a window will open for correction in the application form from February 20 to 24, 2017. We will provide in this article, step by step procedure for the candidates to complete the application process correctly. Candidates must note that NATA 2017 Application Form is available online only. No printed application form(offline) will be made available to the candidate. The images can be uploaded until February 3, 2017, and the application fees can be paid till February 4, 2017. Candidates who wish to appear in NATA 2017 for admission in B.Arch courses can look below to know How to fill the NATA 2017 Application Form.
Documents to be kept ready for NATA 2017 Application Form
- A Valid Email ID and Mobile Number to receive notifications through SMS/mail regarding NATA 2017.
- Scanned recent coloured passport size photograph and Signature
- Scanned Left Hand Thumb Impression
- Account details for payment of the application fees for appearing in NATA 2017.
Requirements for Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression
|1||Photograph||4 kb to 100 kb||JPG||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm|
|2||Signature||1 kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
|3||Left Hand Thumb Impression||1kb to 30 kb||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm|
How to fill NATA 2017 Application Form
Below are the complete step by step guidelines to be followed to fill the NATA 2017 Application Form correctly.
1. Fill the online application form
2. Upload the scanned images
3. Payment of Fees (online only)
Fill the online NATA 2017 Application Form
Click on “Apply” to generate the online application form.
Read the instructions given and click on “Proceed” to fill the application form of NATA 2017
a. Enter Personal Details
- Name of the candidate
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender : Candidates must select from Male/Female/Transgender
- Category: Candidates must select from Gen/ST/SC/OBC-NCL
- Person with Disability (PwD): Select if Yes/No (which is applicable)
- Place of Residence: Select from Urban/Rural/Suburban
- Annual family income: Candidates must select one from the amount – above 10 lakhs/6 to 10 lakhs/2.5 to 6 lakhs/below 2.5 lakhs.
- Nationality: Select from Indian/Foreign/OCI/PIO
- Aadhaar Number: If any, not compulsory
- Have you applied for JEE Main 2017 Paper -2? : (Yes/No)
- Did you appear in NATA 2016: (Yes/No)
b. Select Course and Exam City Options
- Apply For : Select the only option “NATA 2017”
- 1st choice of exam city
- 2nd choice of exam city
- 3rd choice of exam city
c. Enter Educational Details
- Qualification: Class X or equivalent (passed) and Class XII or equivalent (passed/appeared)
- Enter course/select stream name of your High school
- Select your Board/University
- Select your Board/University passing year
- Enter marks obtained in the subjects
- Total Marks obtained
- Percentage of marks
- Enrollment and Roll Number of the 10th and 12th examination.
- Institute Name and Address
- Pin code
d. Communication Details
- Locality if any
- State : select from the list
- District : select from the list
- Pin code
- Email Address
- Mobile Number of the candidate
- Land Line Number with STD code or any other Contact Number: if any
e. Account Details
- Security Question
- Security Answer
- Choose Password
f. Enter the Security Pin which is case sensitive
Note: Edit Application Form of NATA – Candidates can click on “Edit Application Form Data” and click “Final Submit” for final submission. You will be generated Application Number and then click on “Upload Images”
Upload the Scanned Images
- Photograph: you can resize the photograph online if you want
- Signature: (upload by choosing the file )
- Thumb Impression: (upload by choosing the file)
- Click on “Upload” button.
Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode only.
- The fees can be deposited through Debit/Credit Card
Candidates can print the “Confirmation Page” and keep it safely for further use.
For more latest updates & news on NATA 2017 leave your comments below