Kerala CEE 2014 Application Form has been released by Kerala CEE board for candidates to fill and apply for KEAM 2014. The form has been released on 11 January 2014 in online mode. Candidates have to fill the Online Application of KEAM 2014 on the official website.
To assist candidates to fill the application form, entrancecorner brings to you a detailed guide on filling KEAM 2014 Application Form. Candidates can check all the information below to see the steps of filling application form.
Before You Fill The KEAM 2014 Application
Read all the instructions in detail – Click Here
- Read the prospectus thoroughly to know of all the aspects of KEAM 2014 – exam, application form, eligibility, fee payment and modes.
- Keep handy scanned images of photograph in JPG format to be uploaded in the Online Application of KEAM 2014.
- Maintain a live and functional email ID and mobile number throughout admission procedure. This information is required to be put in application form.
- Be knowledgeable of the application fee payment modes. Candidates can pay the KEAM 2014 Application fee via the following modes:
- Security card – by buying security card from selected post offices
- Demand draft – by drawing demand draft in favor of “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations” payable at Thiruvananthapuram from a nationalized bank.
- Keep all the certificates and documents handy for quoting information in KEAM 2014 Application Form. Usual documents include categorical certificates, educational qualification certificates.
- A candidate must have easy access to a working computer system installed with internet connectivity, PDF reader, Internet browser and Printer.
- Only laser or ink jet printer must be used to print the Application Form of KEAM 2014.
Seven Steps to Fill the KEAM 2014 Application
There are basically 7 steps to fill the KEAM 2014 Online Application. These steps are described in detail below. Completing all these 7 steps is mandatory else the form might get rejected.
Step 1 – Candidate Registration
Step 2 – Candidate Login
Step 3 – Fill-up Application
Step 4 – Final Submission of Application
Step 5 – Payment of Application fee
Step 6 – Print Application
Step 7 – Send the printout of Application and supporting documents to CEE
HOW TO FILL KEAM 2014 Application Form?
To fill the form, candidates have to visit the official website of Kerala CEE – Click Here
It is required to complete all the steps successfully before the last date, which would be notified later on.
STEP 1 – Candidate Registration
Click on online registration link available on the main page. Fill in the following information correctly.
- Name of the applicant – Enter the name as mentioned in class X mark-sheet.
- Date of birth – Enter the date of birth as mentioned in class X mark-sheet.
- Email ID – Mention correct and functional email ID.
- Mobile number – Mention correct and functional mobile number.
- Choose your password – Choose a 8 digit password with at least one alphabet, symbol and number.
- Retype password – Retype the password as filled above.
- Security question and answer – Choose a security question from the list and provide answer for the same (in case, you forget the password).
- Type the code in the box – Write the security code in the box for authentication.
On entering all the information, press SUBMIT button. If the information filled in the KEAM 2014 Application Form is correct, press the CONFIRM button, else press EDIT to modify the form and make corrections.
At this point, you shall be given a KEAM 2014 Online Application Number, which must be preserved till the admission process ends. Do not disclose password and login ID/application number to anyone.
STEP 2 – Candidate Login
Login into account by mentioning correct information in the fields as asked. Login is necessary to fill KEAM 2014 Application Form, pay the application fee, view filled applications and printing of Online Application of KEAM 2014. To login, enter application number, password and security code in the fields. On successfully entering the information, candidates will be redirected to its customized home page.
On the login page, candidates can view a variety of tabs whose description is as follows:
- Fill-up Application – Fill the KEAM 2014 Application Form
- View Your Application – View the filled Application Form of KEAM 2014
- Payment of Application Fee – Pay the application fees via available modes
- Change Your Password – Change the existing password to create a new one
- Print Your Application – Take printout of the Application Form
- Download Proforma(s) – Download sample proforma
At this stage, candidate can retrieve password or application form in case its forgotten. For this, they have to mention the security question as chosen in the KEAM 2014 Online Registration.
STEP 3 – Fill Up The Application
Fill the KEAM 2014 Online Application Form on the official website – Click Here
In the application form, candidate is required to upload scanned photograph. Guidelines for uploading images are mentioned here:
- Photograph must be in passport format. It must display clearly full face and shoulder of the candidate.
- Colored photograph with light background is preferred.
- Do not wear cap or sunglasses in the photograph.
- Images must be in JPG format.
- Dimensions of the photograph – 150 pixels width and 200 pixels height.
- Size of the image file must be between 15 kb and 30 kb.
- Candidate’s name and date of photo taken should be printed at the bottom portion of the photograph with black letter and white background.
Upload photograph in the KEAM 2014 Application Form by clicking BROWSE button or CHOOSE FILE. It is suggested that candidate has 5-6 copies of the photograph in print copy (hard copy).
- Select the course (engineering or architecture or medical).
- Select the exam centers as per choice (if Shillong or Ranchi is selected, please select one more option of exam center).
- Name of the applicant – Mention the name as filled in KEAM 2014 Online Registration.
- Date of birth – Mention the date of birth as mentioned in Registration of KEAM 2014.
- Gender – Choose the gender (male or female).
- Citizenship – Choose from Indian, Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Nativity – Choose from Keralite, Keralite-AIS, Non-Keralite I (NK-I) and Non-Keralite II(NK-II).
- State of permanent residence – Choose the state of permanent residential address
- Details of parent/guardian – Name of mother, father, guardian. Mention relation with the guardian.
- Religion and caste – Select the religion and caste
11. Mention permanent address and zip code in the KEAM 2014 Application Form
12. Address for communication – Click “same as above” if this address is same as that of permanent address
13. Qualifying examination – Select the qualifying examination
14. Subjects for HSC – Choose the subjects in the qualifying examination
15. Sanskrit in 10+2 level – Click “yes” if Sanskrit is chosen in class XII, else “no”
16. Details of income certificate – Mention details of income certificate (annual income, district, taluk, village).
17. Inter-caste marriage – Yes if born out of an inter-caste marriage with one parent SC/ST or OBC
18. Eligible reservation category – Mention category, as applicable
19. Other Eligible Community – Select if belonging to other eligible community
20. SC/ST Claim rejection – “Yes” if claim was rejected, else “no”
21. Click yes or no in the Application Form of KEAM 2014, if belonging to special reservation category
22. Reservation for physically disabled – select yes if belonging to physical disability
Fill the details in the field. It is basically meant for statistical data.
Click on I Agree button after reading the declaration.
STEP 4 – Final Submission of KEAM 2014 Application
Tick the button titled as “I agree” and press the FINAL SUBMISSION button to submit the KEAM 2014 Online Application
STEP 5 – Payment of KEAM 2014 Application Fees
- Click the Payment of Application fees button to pay the KEAM 2014 Application Fees.
- The fees can be paid via security card or demand draft.
- Choose the security card option and enter the security card number (purchased from post office).
- Cost of security card for general candidates – Rs.800, cost for reserved category candidates – Rs.400
- Scratch the silver panel on the security card to enter the number in KEAM 2014 Online Application Form.
Draw a demand draft in favor of “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram from a nationalized bank.
Note: To choose Dubai, UAE as exam center, remit fee of Rs.12000 via demand draft.
STEP 6 – Print KEAM 2014 Application Form
Generate printout of the KEAM 2014 Online Application using a laser/inkjet printer on an A4 paper. Thereafter, log out of the account.
On the Printout of the Application Form of KEAM 2014
- Affix attested photograph on the relevant space of KEAM 2014 Application.
- Sign in the relevant spaces. Get signed by parents as well.
- Get nativity certificate and course certificate in the prescribed format.
- Affix reservation proforma along with the KEAM 2014 Application Form.
STEP 7 – Send the KEAM 2014 Application Form to CEE
Enclose the KEAM 2014 Application with the relevant documents and send to the following address:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala
Note – Those candidates who paid application fee by Demand Draft will obtain an Address Slip along with the printout of the application. Glue the address slip on an A4 envelope in which enclosed the properly completed application and supporting document.
Other Useful Links: