Haryana B.Tech 2017 Application Form: The online registration of Haryana B.Tech 2017 Counselling has started in online mode. We have provided a link below on this page to access the registration form. The candidates should have paid the counselling fees of Rs 500 either online or through e-challan started from May 09. Candidates belonging from the tuition fee waiver category, Kashmiri migrants and Haryana Government State Toppers categories were required to fill the application form and send it by post between May 23 to June 06, 2017. The admission to B.Tech seats for these three categories is done on the basis of class 12 score. While, the admission to General, Scheduled Tribe, Scheduled Caste and OBC category candidates will be offered admission in engineering colleges of Haryana will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 score. Firstly the candidates have to pay the counselling fees and then fill the online Haryana B.Tech 2017 application form. The candidates belonging under Kashmiri Migrants, tuition fee waiver and Haryana government school topper were to remit Haryana B.Tech application form fee of Rs. 200/- through E-challan or credit and debit cards/net banking. All the eligible candidates can check the detailed procedure to fill the Haryana B.Tech 2017 application form from the article below.
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Application Form Dates
|Tuition Fee Waiver Category||KM & HGST Category|
|1.||Haryana B.Tech 2017 application form||May 23, 2017- June 6, 2017||May 23, 2017- June 6, 2017|
|2.||Submission of online application form for payment through debit card, credit card or net banking||May 23, 2017- June 6, 2017||May 23, 2017- June 6, 2017|
|3.||Payment of application fees through e-chalan||May 24, 2017- June 7, 2017||May 24, 2017- June 7, 2017|
|4.||Deposition of application form along with the requisite documents either by hand or by post at HSTES office for TFW, KM and HGST candidates.||June 8, 2017|
|For B.Tech aspirants|
|1.||Deposition of counselling fees either online or through e-challan for all B.Tech candidates||May 9, 2017 onwards|
|2.||Haryana B.Tech 2017 registration and choice filling||June 15 to19, 2017||June 30 to July 4, 2017|
Procedure of Haryana B.Tech 2017 Application Form
Before online registrations, the candidates must go through the Haryana B.Tech 2017 eligibility criteria to check whether they are eligible or not. The candidates can check the step-wise procedure to fill the application form of Haryana B.Tech 2017 from the instructions below. The process of Haryana B.Tech application form includes:
Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017 Registration started – Apply here
- Payment of application fee through available modes
- Filling the details
- Uploading of photograph and signature
Step 1: Payment of Counselling Fees for Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017
|Haryana B.Tech Categories||Fees|
|For KM, TFW & HGST Categories||Rs 200 (Application Fees)|
|For other categories||Rs 500 (Counselling Fees)|
JEE Main candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs 500 as counselling fees or deposit it by generating an e-challan for cash payment at any computerized branches of Axis or Punjab National Banks. Candidates can pay the counselling fees using their debit card, credit card or through net banking.
Candidates must note that the fee paid through the online mode will not be refunded and service charges will be charged from the applicant. In case the candidates opt to pay through bank challan, they will be required to download and take a printout of the E-challan. It must be deposited to any of the banks. The candidates must login again and must fill the details of E-challan.
Step 2: Registration for Haryana B.Tech Admission
While registering, candidates must fill in the following details:
- Email address
- Mobile Number
After filling the registration details, candidates must cross check the filled in Haryana B.Tech 2017 Application Form. Candidates must click on ‘next’ button to proceed further as going through all the details entered.
- Gender of the candidate
- If candidate is domicile of Haryana
- Category of the candidate
- Sub-category of the candidate
- If candidate is physically handicapped
- Education qualification of the candidate
- Marks in aggregate of all scored by the candidate
- Marks in aggregate of physics, chemistry and maths (in case of B.E./B.Tech) scored by the candidate
- Name of School/ College of the candidate from where eligible educational qualification attained
- Type of School/College of the candidate
- Location of School/College of the candidate
- Parental Annual Income (Exact income from all sources)
- Password and Re enter Password
- Contact Address of the candidate
- City/Town of the candidate
- Home District of the candidate
- Pin Code
- Telephone number of the candidate
- Mobile number of the candidate
- Email address etc. of the candidate
Step 4 – Submission of the Haryan B.Tech 2017 application form and choice filling
- All the B.Tech aspirants who have submitted the registration form of Haryana B.tech.
- Filling and locking of choices must be done between June 15 to 19. Candidates can modify/change their choices before locking them.
Important Points regarding Haryana B.Tech 2017
- Admissions in TFW category in B.Tech shall be on the basis of Merit/Rank of JEE Main-2017.
- Candidates applying for TFW, KM and HGST Categories in B.Tech, must deposit the Application Form along with relevant documents in the office of HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula by due date
In case of any query, you may contact Haryana State Technical Education Society Call Centre at: 18004202026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more latest news and information on Haryana B.Tech 2017, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/