Haryana B.Tech 2017 Cutoff

0
929

Haryana B.Tech 2017 CutoffHaryana B.Tech 2017 Cutoff is the closing rank secured by the candidates to be eligible for admission in Haryana B.Tech 2017. The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will publish the Haryana B.Tech cutoff 2017 tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2017. Only the candidates who will qualify in JEE Main 2017 will be permitted for admission in UG engineering courses. On the basis of JEE Main marks, HSTES, the conducting authority, will prepare the cutoff of Haryana B.Tech 2017. Based on the cutoff, the governing body will prepare the Haryana B.Tech 2017 merit list, which will contain rank of the candidates. The institute-wise cutoff rank will be displayed by the authority. The Haryana B.Tech 2017 cutoff will be considered as the last rank of the candidates after which the admission/counselling procedure will be over. The cutoff of Haryana B.Tech will be based on various factors including the performance of the candidates in JEE Main 2017, a total number of seats in each institute and number of candidates participating in Haryana B.Tech counselling process. Candidates can check complete details about Haryana B.Tech 2017 cutoff from the article below.

 

Important Details about Haryana B.Tech 2017 Cutoff

The candidates can note down the important points of Haryana B.Tech cutoff 2017 from the article below.

  • The cutoff rank of Haryana B.Tech 2017 will be composed by HSTES on the basis of marks secured in JEE Main 2017.
  • Only the qualifiers of JEE Main, will be eligible to appear in the admission/counselling process of Haryana B.Tech 2017.
  • Based on the cutoff, the Haryana B.Tech merit list will be prepared, which will comprise the rank of the candidates.
  • While preparing the merit list of Haryana B.Tech, various factors such as a number of candidates, the number of seats, reservation criteria, performance in JEE Main, will be considered.
  • There will be two types of cutoff rank will be displayed, the first will be institute-wise and the second one will be category-wise.

Previous Year Haryana B.Tech Cutoff

The candidates can check the cutoff of Haryana B.Tech of the year 2016 and 2015. In the year 2016, the opening rank for All India Category (AIC) was 6597, whereas, the closing rank was 11,05671. For Haryana Open General Category (HOGC), the admission was opened at 12957 and closed at 10,85833. However, in the year 2015, the closing rank was 683215.

The candidates can check the Haryana B.Tech cutoff ranks of top ten engineering colleges of Haryana from the table below.

S. No. Name of College Closing Rank-2016 Closing Rank-2015
1. YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad 704535 44661
2. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Murthal 1041269 138650
3. University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra 831241 116022
4. Ch. Devi Lal Memorial Government Engineering College, Sirsa 1099493 128122
5. Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar 1115896 215418
6. Seth Jai Parkash Mukand Lal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yamunanagar 958768 306602
7. Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology, Panipat 810678 300638
8. GITM Institute of Technology, Gurgaon 1101341 617149
9. Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala 1115069 945827
10. The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani 1085833 683215

Haryana B.Tech cutoff rank of engineering branches

The candidates can check the opening and closing rank of popular engineering branches of the year 2016 and 2015 from the table below.

S. No Course Name Closing Rank-2016 Closing Rank-2015
1. Computer Science Engineering 1115069 1182187
2. Mechanical Engineering 1096799 1150955
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering 1105671 1150955
4. Civil Engineering 1099493 1181945
5. Information Technology 1049596 1139034
6. Electrical Engineering 932396 1073748

If the seats will remain unfilled/vacant, then the seats will be allotted before the final cutoff admissions without any reservation criteria. The admission will be granted on the basis of JEE Main and 10+2 marks. The 60% weightage will be given to JEE Main 2017 marks and remaining 40% weightage will be given to qualifying examination marks.

Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on Haryana B.Tech 2017