GUJCET 2017 Rank Predictor – The rank predictor of GUJCET 2017 will display the rank secured by the candidates in offline entrance examination. After the conclusion of exam, candidates will be curious to know their rank secured in GUJCET 2017. Therefore, the GUJCET rank calculator is designed to calculate the expected rank of candidates. Before using the GUJCET 2017 rank predictor, the candidates have to calculate their expected score obtained in exam. Using the answer keys, candidates can examine their scores. To use GUJCET rank predictor, the candidates must login using their Facebook or Google account. They can also register through their email ID. With the help of rank, candidates can prepare a list of colleges and courses in which they can be granted admission into. Read the article to check the procedure of using GUJCET 2017 rank predictor.
How to calculate scores for GUJCET 2017 Rank Predictor?
To calculate the scores of GUJCET rank predictor, candidates must follow the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates must download the answer key of GUJCET 2017
- GUJCET answer key can be official and unofficial as well.
- The answer key includes the solutions of all the questions asked in the entrance examination
- After downloading the answer key, candidates must follow marking scheme of GUJCET exam pattern
- Under the marking scheme, 01 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and for each incorrect answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted
- Thereafter, candidates must use the formula given below to calculate their scores
Formula: Scores of GUJCET 2017 = total number of correct answer X 1 – total number of incorrect answer X 0.25
How to use GUJCET 2017 Rank Predictor?
In order to use the GUJCET rank predictor, the candidates can follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Use the link provided in the article to use GUJCET rank predictor 2017
- Then, candidates have to login using their Facebook or Google account
- In the rank calculator, candidates have to enter details such as category, date of birth, mobile number, email ID and other details
- An OTP – One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number of candidates. The 06 digit OTP number must be entered in required space
- Thereafter, candidates have to enter GUJCET 2017 details such as – approximate scores, roll number, category in the rank predictor of GUJCET 2017
- The tool will display the expected rank of candidates, which can be obtained in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2017
Benefits of GUJCET 2017 Rank Predictor
- GUJCET rank predictor 2017 will help the candidates to calculate the rank which they can secure in entrance examination
- The rank will predicted by considering various factors such as – opening and closing rank of previous year, cutoff of different courses, number of vacancies etc
- GUJCET 2017 rank predictor will help the candidates to prepare a list of colleges and course in which they can get admission into
- As per the rank of candidates, seats will be allotted to them
Note: GUJCET 2017 rank predictor is not active now. The link to use the calculator will be provided as soon as it will be activated.
Stay tuned with, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more information on GUJCET 2017