GUJCET Cutoff 2016 – The cutoff of GUJCET Admissions of Engineering will be released with the declaration of the JEE Results. This is owing to the fact that the admissions will be done on the basis of JEE Scores. Therefore, the candidates will be shortlisted for the merit list on the basis of cutoff scores as per the JEE Results. The cutoff will be the minimum score which must be obtained by any candidate to be included in the final merit list.
The link to check the cutoff, as well as the other relevant information on the exam cutoff, is hosted in the following section of the article.
Cutoff of GUJCET 2016 – To be active in June or July 2016
The counselling process will be preceded by the merit listing in which the candidates will be arranged in a merit list. This merit list will be generated on the basis of the cutoff scores. Please note that in order to ensure that the reservation norms are followed while shortlisting the candidates, the Admissions Board will decide different GUJCET Cutoff Scores for different categories.
GUJCET Cutoff 2016 – How is it Generated?
- The cutoff is generated by taking a number of parameters under consideration. The score estimation is a highly analytical process which is released by keeping a lot of parameters in mind.
- A few of them are as follows:
Number of Exam Takers
Cutoff Scores for the Previous Years
Annual Intake under the exam
Highest and lowest scores encountered in the applicant etc
- Please note that we shall be hosting the admission cutoff as well as the cutoff for each admission rounds on this page.
GUJCET Cutoff – How to check the cutoff
- We shall be hosting the links for the cutoffs which can be used by the candidates to reach the official web pages.
- Then they have to submit their details such as the application number and exam roll number etc. to check the results.
- The results page will host the cutoff for each category too.
Terms related with the cutoff:
- Cutoff Marks: The minimum scores released by the admission authorities for the shortlisting of the candidates.
- Cutoff Ranks: The ranks corresponding to the cutoff marks will be termed as the cutoff ranks.
- Expected Cutoff: The cutoff released by sources other than the official ones will be termed as the expected Cutoff of GUJCET, as it will be just an estimation