Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 – The UG engineering admission in the state of Gujarat will done through GUJCET 2017 this year. The process of using JEE Main score for the intake of the candidates has been discarded. The exam date for GUJCET 2017 has not been announced by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. However, it is expected to be held in the month of March 2017. Candidates may check the eligibility criteria, application process, selectionm process and more details about Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 from the article below.
- Exam Name: GUJCET 2017
- Admission Level: Undergraduate (UG) level.
- Admission Conducting Body: Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat State
Candidates can check the tentative dates for the admission test from the table below for the admission into engineering courses.
|Registration start from||January, 2017|
|Last Date to register with documents||February, 2017|
Date to download Admit Card of GUJCET 2017
|GUJCET 2017 Examination||March, 2017|
|Declaration of Result||April, 2017|
|Merit List will be published on||April, 2017|
|Counselling for admission||May, 2017|
Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- A candidate must be bonafide resident of Gujarat.
- To get admitted in the Gujarat engineering colleges candidates will require having passed class 12th or equivalent examination from the Gujarat State Board or an equivalent recognised board such as CBSE.
- The candidates must pass with a minimum of 45% marks (for open category) and 40% (for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe).
- To be eligible to appear for GUJCET 2017, the candidates must have passed XIIth from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/ CBSE, Delhi/ CISCE, New Delhi/ NIOS/ International School Board. The candidate who will be appearing for 10+2 examination will also be eligible to apply for Gujarat CET.
- Candidates bonafide resident of Gujarat, living in other state of the country is also eligible.
- Candidates whose parent is working in Defense or in Central Government is also eligible to apply.
Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 Application Form process
The Application Form of GUJCET 2017 will be made available tentatively in the month of January, 2017. The link to fill the apply for the application form will be available here. Candidates will be required to fill the personal, educational details and have to upload the photograph and signature for registration. It is mandatory for the candidates to register first to be eligible to appear for the GUJCET 2017 entrance examination.
Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 Result
The result will be declared tentatively in the month of April, 2017. The GUJCET Result 2017 will be made online by the conducting authority. The result list will include the name and roll number of the candidates with their scores who have scored the minimum qualifying marks in the test.
Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 Merit List
The conducting authority will publish the merit list of GUJCET 2017. On the basis of the merit list, candidates will be allotted seats in the counselling process. The merit list will be prepared on considering 60 percentile marks in theory subjects of class XII Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 40 percentile in GUJCET 2017 entrance examination. Same process of preparing the merit list will be followed for the candidate who accomplish their 10+2 examination from a recognized board other than GSEC, Gandhinagar.
Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 Counselling
The Counselling will be based on the Merit List and candidates will be shortlisted for admission in order of their ranks secured in their entrance examination. It will be conducted in the month of May, 2017 and will be conducted till June. The counselling will be held in two rounds. The candidates have to fill their choice of courses and colleges in online mode. The seats will be subjected to availability, it and the category to which they belong. Candidates selected must be present in the help centre and submit the application form with necessary documents for verification.
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (Gujarat State)
Near Library, L. D. College of Engineering Campus,
Ahmedabad – 380015
Phone Number: 079-26855444, 079-26300360
Help Line Number: 011-40360360
Email Id: email@example.com
For more information and news on Gujarat B.Tech Admission 2017 keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries leave your comments below