Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres: The exam centres of Goa CET 2017 contains the list of examination centres(citites and towns) for Goa Combined Entrance Test for all the engineering colleges of Goa. Candidates applying for the entrance exam must select atleast two exam centres from the list given below in which they want to appear for the test. The centres must be selected in order of their preferences and are subject to availability. There might be additional centres which will be notified by the conducting body. Candidates check the complete article for more information on the Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres.
Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres
The candidates who will appear for the entrance test must check the table given below with the exam centre code and exam centre address.
|Serial No.||Exam Centre of Goa CET 2017||Exam Centre Code||Exam Centre Address|
|1.||Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|2.||Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|3.||Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Hr. Secondary School|
|4.||Navelim||13||Rosary College/Higher Secondary School of Arts & Commerce|
|5.||Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|6.||Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|7.||Ponda 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School|
|8.||Ponda (Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|9.||Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|10.||Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|11.||Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|12.||Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|13.||Sanquelim||22.||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|14.||Cuncolim||23.||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|15.||Dharbandora||24.||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
Four Subject with their Codes are given in the table below
Goa CET 2017 Exam Pattern
Ther following is the structure of the question paper for four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
|Entrance Exam Mode||Offline (answers must be marked in OMR sheets provided)|
|Exam Duration||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type|
|Sections||3 Sections (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
|Total no. of questions for each subject||75 questions for each subject.Total marks 225|
|Marking Scheme||Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer and no negative marking for wrong answers|
Important Information on Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres
- Candidates have to choose the test centre at the time of Goa CET (GCET) 2017 Application Form
- All the candidates must meet the eligibility norms in order to appear in the exam centres.
- Candidates must select atleast 2 exam centres in order of their preferences that will be held in the month of May 2017.
- Candidates must be very careful while choosing the Goa CET 2017 Exam City and Centres which is not far away from their hometown.
- It should chosen in order of their preferences.
- The Director of Technical Education might cancel the selected centres if the the seats are full. However they will be allotted new Exam Centres of Goa CET 2017 in order of candidate’s preference.
- Each candidate will be informed personally by the Directorate of Technical Education and additional Exam Centres will be notified on this page.
For more updated information on Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/