Goa CET 2017 Application Form: The application form of Goa CET 2017 (Form A) has been made available for download by DTE, Goa from March 21, 2017. The candidates must start submitting their application form of GCET 2017 from April 3 to 8 at the specified reporting centre as per their choices. The submission of application of Goa CET can be done in offline mode i.e. in person only. The application fees of Goa CET 2017 must be submitted along with a DD of Rs 1800 to the “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji. However, Goa CET application form 2017 can be submitted until April 28, with an additional late fee of Rs 1500. After payment of Goa CET application fees, candidates must submit their three identical photographs to obtain the admit card of Goa CET on the same day. Candidates must fill up the Application Form (A) by their own handwriting. There is no online application form fill up for Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2017.
Application form of Goa CET (Form B) will be made available from May 18 to 26, 2017 to apply for admission to all the B.Tech courses depending on the candidate’s choices made during Form A submission and scores obtained in GCET 2017. The filled in Goa CET application form B must also be submitted at the centre notified by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
Goa CET 2017 Application Form Dates
Below are all the important dates related to Goa CET application form 2017:
|S.No.||Goa CET application form 2017 events||Important Dates|
|1.||Application Form of Goa CET is available for download||March 21, 2017|
|2.||Start date of submission of application form and availability of admit card||April 3, 2017|
|3.||Last date of submission of application form||April 8, 2017|
|4.||Last date of submission of application form with additional fees of Rs 1500. and issuance of admit card||April 28, 2017|
Important Information of Goa CET 2017 Application Form
- There are two forms for Goa CET(GCET) 2017: Form A and Form B
- Form A is the Application Form to be filled in by the candidate in person
- Form B is the Counselling Form to be filled during the counselling process
Documents required to be attached with Goa CET 2017 application form
All the documents mentioned below must be Self Attested by the candidates and enclosed with the Application Form.
- SSCE Passing Certificate
- Class XII passing certificate or HSSC Examination Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
A recent (not earlier than 3 months) Photograph of the candidate must be attached and also similar photographs need to be enclosed with Form A
Goa CET 2017 Application Form Procedure
To fill in the application form, candidates must follow the guidelines given below and submit the form to the given address
To download Goa CET 2017 Application form – Click here
- Click on the link provided above.
- Download the Application Form(A) and print on good quality A4 Size Paper
- Fill up the application form in the required fields
- Ensure to affix one passport size recent photograph taken 3months prior to the Goa CET 2017 application form date
- Two extra passport size photograph should be enclosed while submitting the application form
- Candidates must write their Name in Capital Letters and Date of Birth as entered in Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- The address provided by the candidate must be complete and remember to mention the postal code.
- Centre Code along with Centre name must be written. Given below is the Centre Name with Codes. If any additional centres are notified then it will be notified in this article.
|S.No||Centre Name||Centre Code||Centre Address|
|1.||Tiswadi Cujira(Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|2.||Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|3.||Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
|4.||Navelim||13||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|5.||Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|6.||Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|7.||Ponda-1||16||A. J. De Almeida High School|
|8.||Ponda-Farmagudi||17||G. V. M’s. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|9.||Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|10.||Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|11.||Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|12.||Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary Schoo|
|13.||Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|14.||Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|15.||Dharbandora||24||BBSS Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
- Subject code for the candidates is mentioned below:
- The Telephone No. should be mentioned with the area code.
Payment of Application Fees:
- Application Fees: Rs 1800/- and the late fee Rs 1500.
- The application fees can be paid through DD only. The fees should be drawn in favour of ‘Director of Technical Education’, Panaji payable at any scheduled bank, or any other approved form of remittance, as may be duly notified. The candidates must submit the Goa CET 2017 application form A between April 3 to 8.
For more related information on Goa CET 2017 Application Form leave a comment below