GITAM GAT 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff of GITAM GAT 2017 is the minimum qualifying marks to be obtained by the candidates in GITAM admission test (GITAM GAT). Only the candidates who secures the GITAM GAT cutoff marks are considered eligible for the admission to around 10 undergraduate engineering courses offered by 03 campuses of GITAM University. It must be noted by the candidates that GITAM University do not publish the cutoff of GITAM GAT. If it will be published, it will be provided on this page. The GITAM GAT 2017 cutoff is to be determined while preparing the rank list. The cutoff of GITAM GAT 2017 is to be prepared by considering the various factors like number of candidates, the number of vacant seats, difficulty level of the question paper etc. The candidate securing the marks above than the GITAM GAT cutoff 2017 will be allotted better rank, whereas, candidates with lower marks are allotted lower rank. For more details on GITAM GAT 2017 cutoff, factors considered for preparing GITAM GAT cutoff, features and other related information, read the article below.
Latest: GITAM GAT 2017 Result and Rank List declared
Candidates must also note that they must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria to attempt the GITAM GAT 2017 exam. The result of GITAM GAT 2017 has been declared. As per the rank, candidates will be called for counselling process.
Factors considered to decide GITAM GAT 2017 Cutoff marks
The following are the important factors on the basis of which the cut off marks are listed below.
- Number of candidates appeared in the examination
- Number of seats vacant in the particular colleges of the three campus
- 25% of seat reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka for admission in Bengaluru Campus
- Difficulty levels of the GITAM GAT 2017 Question Paper.
Important information related to GITAM GAT 2017:
- Merit Scholarships will be offered by way of tuition fee for top 100 rankers of GITAM GAT 2017.
- For each department of the University Merit-cum- Means Scholarships will be awarded to 5% of the students’ i.e. Rs. 2000/- per month. Depending upon the merit of the student and income of the parents.
- The rank holders from 1 to 10 will be exempted 100% tuition fee for first year.
- The rank holders from 11 to 100 will be exempted 50% tuition fee for the first year.
- But for the subsequent years the continuation will depend upon the academic performance of the candidates
Features of GITAM GAT 2017 cut off score:
The following are the important features to be noted by the candidates:
- Cut off score will be announced by the University based upon the results declared.
- Cut off are the minimum marks obtained in GITAM GAT 2017 to be considered for admissions
- Candidates who score marks above the cut off or equal will be called for counselling and seat allotment.
- If the marks of the candidates are less than the Cutoff marks of GITAM GAT 2017 than they will not be selected
- Cut off will vary from one stream to another.
For more details on GITAM GAT 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/