GCET Application Form 2018 – The application form of Goa CET 2018 is released by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. GCET application form 2018 will be available for download along with the prospectus in the third week of March. There are two application forms of GCET- Form A and Form B. Form A of GCET is for applying for the entrance test while form B is for counselling. The application process is offline, so candidates have to download, take a print out of GCET application form A, fill it up and submit it along with a demand draft of the requisite fee amount in person at the notified application reception centre. Only those candidates who will submit the application form of Goa CET within the specified time period will be able to appear in the entrance test to be held on May 8 and 9, 2018. The link to download GCET application form will be provided on this page as soon as it is made available. To know how to fill GCET application form 2018, important dates, fee structure and more, read the article given below on this page.
GCET 2018 Application Form – Dates
DTE Goa has announced the examination date of GCET 2018. The registration and other important dates are yet to be announced. Candidates can check the tentative dates related to GCET application form from the table given below:
|S.No.||GCET application form events||Important dates|
|1.||Availability of GCET 2018 application form (Form A)||Third week of March 2018|
|2.||Commencement of receiving forms at||First week of April 2018|
|3.||Last date for receiving GCET application form and issue of admit card||Second week of April 2018|
|4.||Last date for receiving applications and issue of admit cards (with additional late fee)||Fourth week of April 2018|
|5.||GCET 2018 exam||May 8 & 9, 2018|
How to fill GCET Application Form 2018?
The application form of GCET has to be submitted only in the offline mode. Candidates can check the step by step procedure to fill and submit GCET application form 2018 below:
Step 1) Downloading GCET application form 2018 (Form A)– Candidates have to click on the link ‘Download GCET application form 2018’ to be provided on this page. Candidates have to download and take a print out of the form on an A4 size paper.
Step 2) Filling GCET application form– Candidates must read the instructions written in the form and then start filling details in the form. In the application form of GCET 2018 candidates have to enter the following details:
- Personal details– Name (in capital letters), date of birth, place of birth, gender.
- Communication details– Address, street name/area, village/town/city, pin code, state, phone number and mobile number.
- Academic details– Class 12 Board name, exam (month/year, exam seat number
- Exam details– GCET 2018 subject code, centre code, centre name
- Payment details– Demand draft number, bank name, date on which the DD was issued.
- Signature and photograph– Candidates have to affix a recent passport-sized photograph and put their and their parent/ guardian’s name and signature as well as their parent
Step 3) GCET Application Form 2018– Fee payment
Candidates have to pay GCET application fee of Rs. 1800 in the offline mode. The fee payment has to be done through demand draft drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank. Applicants must ensure that the validity of the Demand Draft is at least 3 months from the date of issue. In addition to the requisite application fee, candidates submitting the application form after the regular specified date have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 1500. After the last date for receiving GCET application form with late fee, no form will further be accepted.
Step 4) GCET Application Form 2018 Submission
After filling GCET application form 2018 and enclosing the required documents, candidates have to submit the same in person at the notified locations as per the centre opted on the specified dates which will be announced by DTE, Goa. The application form of Goa CET 2018.
GCET Application Form 2018- Documents required
Candidates have to enclose the following documents with GCET 2018 application form:
- SSCE Passing Certificate
- Class 12 passing certificate or examination hall ticket
- 2 passport-sized photograph similar to the one affixed in the application form of GCET
- Demand draft
GCET Application Form 2018- What after submission
After submitting the application form, candidates must obtain the acknowledgment card and registration number. The admit card of GCET 2018 will also be issued to candidates on the spot.
GCET Application Form 2018- Important instructions
While filling the application form of GCET 2018 candidates must keep a note of the following points:
- Candidates must fill all the required details in GCET application form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted by DTE, Goa.
- Applicants must write their name in capital letters. Also, the name and date of birth must be similar to the one recorded in Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) certificate.
- The code for GCET exam centre preferred by the applicants should be correctly entered on the application form. Any request for change in choice of exam centre selected/allotted will not be entertained after the admit card is issued.
- In case an applicant has submitted more than one application form, the application submitted last will be considered and the earlier application(s) and registration numbers will be cancelled.
- Candidates must encircle the codes for the subjects opted and cross the subject code they don’t wish to attempt. The subject codes are given below in the table:
GCET 2018- Subject codes
About GCET 2018
DTE Goa will conduct GCET 2018 for admissions to B.E. & B.Pharm courses in the State of Goa. Goa CET which will be held on May 8 and 9, in various centres across Goa. GCET 2018 will be held offline and the question paper will have questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In 2017, around 5,116 students appeared for GCET for admission across five engineering colleges in Goa.