GATE Score Predictor 2018: The candidates can use GATE 2018 score predictor after appearing for GATE 2018 to get their scores obtained in the entrance examination. The score predictor of GATE 2018 is a simple advanced tool that helps the candidates to calculate their estimated scores that they can obtain in the GATE entrance examination. To get the probable GATE scores candidates have to enter basic details in it such as date of exam, subject paper, slot & category etc. A link to check GATE score predictor 2018 will be provided on this page. Candidates have to login using their Google and facebook account. There will be no cost involved for accessing or using the GATE score predictor 2018. The organising committee, IIT Guwahati will conduct Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 on February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018 in CBT mode. All the candidates who will be appear for GATE 2018 for 23 disciplines can check their scores and know their estimated marks through GATE score estimator 2018. To know more about GATE Score Predictor 2018, procedure, benefits read the article given below.
Advantages of using GATE Score predictor 2018
There are a lot of benefits of using GATE 2018 Score Predictor starting from the fact that it provides you an idea about the probable scores before the declaration of the result. Below are some of the benefits of using GATE score predictor/estimator:
GATE Score Predictor 2018 tool: Benefits
- The GATE score predictor tool will help the candidates in estimating their score before the actual GATE result 2018 will be announced.
- The candidates can use their probable scores and check the expected GATE 2018 cutoff to have an idea whether they will be able to clear the same or not.
- Based on the predictions given by the GATE 2018 score predictor, the candidates will be able to find out if they have a competitive score that will help them qualify for admissions to any of the M.Tech programmes that are offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other private institutes.
- The qualifying score of GATE will also be used by a number of Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) for the purpose of recruitment.
What details are required for GATE Score Predictor 2018?
- Date of exam
- Exam Slot
- Which GATE paper you have appeared for?
- Your expected GATE 2018 Marks
- Exam Difficulty Level
How to use GATE 2017 Score Predictor?
The candidates follow the below-given guidelines for accessing and using the score predictor of GATE 2017 –
- Candidates have to register or login either with their Facebook or Google account.
- Fill in your GATE 2018 registration number and date of birth to register
- Candidates have to choose their category, slot, date of the examination, paper of GATE from the drop down list.
- Then, candidates enter the total marks that you think you can get in GATE out of 100.
- The candidates can use the GATE 2018 answer key to calculate this probable score and to know how accurately they answered the questions.
- Lastly, candidates have to select overall difficulty level of the paper accordingly.
- Click on ‘Predict Now” to know estimated GATE score.
GATE Score Predictor 2018: Result Analysis
After clicking on ‘Predict Now’ option, the GATE Score Predictor 2018 will display the result analysis of the probable scores of candidates based on the inputs provided candidates. The following details will be displayed after using GATE score predictor 2018:
- GATE 2018 overall score
- Analysis of difficulty level
- Possibilities of getting admission indicating ‘no, low, medium and high’
- Candidates will be able to realize where they stand in comparison to other GATE 2018 exam takers.
Stay tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for all latest information GATE Score Predictor 2018 or for any doubts comment below.