GATE Sample Papers 2018: The sample papers of GATE 2018 are designed for aspirants to be familiar with Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) conducted by IIT Guwahati. GATE 2018 sample papers will help aspirants in solving the expected GATE questions. Candidates can use the GATE sample papers 2018 to divide the topics equally and cover each of the units efficiently. Through GATE sample papers 2018 candidates can manage time and work accordingly on their weaknesses. The sample papers of GATE 2018 for all the 23 papers are given in pdf format to download. Candidates must separately practice General Aptitude (GA) as it is a compulsory paper for all. Candidates can check the GATE sample paper for their respective discipline below and start their preparation. To know more about GATE Sample Papers 2018 go through the article below.
IIT Guwahati, the organising committee, to conduct GATE 2018 on February 03, 04, 10 and 11, 2018, in two sessions. Candidates appearing for GATE 2018 must apply for the entrance test by filling the application form which has been made available online from August 31 to October 05, 2017.
Benefits of Practising GATE 2018 Sample Papers
- As the entrance test is a computer-based test, candidates must regularly practice from GATE mock tests 2018 to be made available by IIT Guwahati.
- The practice papers of GATE 2018 can also be used by candidates to understand the exam pattern for GATE 2018 and to check the levels of their preparation.
- Candidates can clearly understand the type of questions they can expect in the exam and the crucial topics that they should focus on.
- Solving the past GATE question papers will also help candidates understand the GATE 2018 paper pattern as well as their time management skills.
- Candidates can understand and plan their exam day strategy as they will understand where their strength lies through constant practice.
- Aspirants can use these sample papers as mock tests to improve their time management skills and sharpen their understanding of how to apply their skills and concepts.
- It is advised to start with solving chapter-wise questions and gradually move on to cover the entire GATE 2018 syllabus.
GATE Sample Papers 2017
|S.No||GATE Paper Code||GATE 2017 Question Papers||Links to download|
|–||GA||General Aptitude Compulsory Section||Download here|
|1||AE||Aerospace Engineering||Download here|
|2||AG||Agricultural Engineering||Download here|
|3||AR||Architecture and Planning||Download here|
|6||CH||Chemical Engineering||Download here|
|5||CE (CE 01)||Civil Engineering||Download here|
|CE (CE 02)||Download here|
|7||CS (CS 01)||Computer Science (CS) and Information Technology (IT)||Download here|
|CS ( CS 02)||Download here|
|9||EC (EC 01)||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Download here|
|EC (EC 02)||Download here|
|10||EE||Electrical Engineering||Download here|
|11||EY||Ecology and Evolution||Download here|
|12||GG||Geology and Geophysics||Download here|
|13||IE||Instrumentation Engineering||Download here|
|15||ME||Mechanical Engineering||Download here|
|16||MN||Mining Engineering||Download here|
|17||MT||Metallurgical Engineering||Download here|
|18||PE||Petroleum Engineering||Download here|
|20||PI||Production and Industrial Engineering||Download here|
|21||TF||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||Download here|
|22||Engineering Sciences Syllabus (XE)|
|A||Engineering Mathematics Compulsory Section||Download here|
|B||Fluid Mechanics||Download here|
|C||Material Science||Download here|
|D||Solid Mechanics||Download here|
|F||Food Technology||Download here|
|G||Polymer Science & Engineering||Download here|
|H||Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences||Download here|
|23||Life Sciences (XL)|
|P||Chemistry Compulsory Section||Download here|
|U||Food Technology||Download here|
Download GATE Sample Papers from previous years:
Stay tuned to https://engg.entrancecorner.com for more latest updates & news on GATE 2018