GATE Sample Papers 2018: The sample papers of GATE 2018 are question papers which are similar to the question papers of GATE. Candidates who will appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) can prepare from GATE 2018 sample papers given below. GATE 2018 sample papers help aspirants in solving the expected GATE questions, thus mastering the art of saving time and learning how to balance between difficult and easy questions while attempting GATE examination. Practicing GATE sample papers 2018 helps aspirants in knowing their weak and strong areas. Candidates can use the GATE sample papers 2018 to divide the topics equally and cover each of the units efficiently. The candidates must also separately General Aptitude (GA) which is a common paper for all. The sample papers for all the 23 GATE papers are given in pdf format for candidates to download. Candidates can check the respective discipline and start their preparation. To know more about GATE Sample Papers 2018 go through the article below.
IIT Guwahati, the organising committee, to conduct GATE 2018 on February 03, 04, 10 and 11, 2018, in two sessions. Candidates must register online from September 01 to October 05, 2017, to appear in the entrance exam.
Benefits of Practicing GATE 2018 Sample Papers
- As the entrance test is a computer based test, candidates must regularly practice from GATE mock tests 2018 to be made available by IIT Guwahati.
- The Practice Papers of GATE 2018 can also be used by candidates to understand the exam pattern for GATE 2018 and to check the levels of their preparation.
- Candidates can clearly understand the type of questions they can expect in the exam and the crucial topics that they should focus on.
- Solving the past GATE question papers will also help candidates understand the GATE 2018 paper pattern as well as their time management skills.
- Candidates can understand and plan their exam day strategy as they will understand where their strength lies through constant practice.
- Aspirants can use these sample papers as mock tests to improve their time management skills and sharpen their understanding of how to apply their skills and concepts.
- It is advised to start with solving chapter-wise questions and gradually move on to cover the entire GATE 2018 syllabus.
GATE Sample Papers 2017
|S.No||GATE Paper Code||GATE 2017 Question Papers||Links to download|
|–||GA||General Aptitude Compulsory Section||Download here|
|1||AE||Aerospace Engineering||Download here|
|2||AG||Agricultural Engineering||Download here|
|3||AR||Architecture and Planning||Download here|
|5||CE||Civil Engineering||Download here|
|6||CH||Chemical Engineering||Download here|
|7||CS||Computer Science (CS) and Information Technology (IT)||Download here|
|9||EC||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Download here|
|10||EE||Electrical Engineering||Download here|
|11||EY||Ecology and Evolution||Download here|
|12||GG||Geology and Geophysics||Download here|
|13||IE||Instrumentation Engineering||Download here|
|15||ME||Mechanical Engineering||Download here|
|16||MN||Mining Engineering||Download here|
|17||MT||Metallurgical Engineering||Download here|
|18||PE||Petroleum Engineering||Download here|
|20||PI||Production and Industrial Engineering||Download here|
|21||TF||Textile Engineering and Fibre Science||Download here|
|22||Engineering Sciences Syllabus (XE)|
|A||Engineering Mathematics Compulsory Section||Download here|
|B||Fluid Mechanics||Download here|
|C||Material Science||Download here|
|D||Solid Mechanics||Download here|
|F||Food Technology||Download here|
|G||Polymer Science & Engineering||Download here|
|H||Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences||Download here|
|23||Life Sciences (XL)|
|P||Chemistry Compulsory Section||Download here|
|U||Food Technology||Download here|
Download GATE Sample Papers from previous years:
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com for more latest updates & news on GATE 2018