GATE 2016 Admit Card – The much awaited admit card of GATE 2016 has been released by IISc. It is only available online, on the official website and the direct link to download it is given below. To acquire it, candidates will have to submit their Enrollment ID and Password, along the provided Captcha code.
GATE 2016 Admit Card – Download Now
GATE 2016 Admit Card – Procedure
To download the admit card candidates may follow the steps below:
- For downloading the admit card of GATE, candidates will have to first login their GOAPS account.
- There, candidates will have to enter their Enrollment ID and Password.
- On completing login formalities, candidates will be able to view the soft copy of their admit card and can then proceed to secure a printout of the same
Candidates should cross check to see if all the details mentioned in the admit card are correct. In the case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately report the matter to one of the zonal GATE offices. The details in the admit card will be as below:
- Candidate’s name
- Registration Number/Enrollment ID
- Name of the opted paper
- Allotted center
- Date and Time of the exam
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
On the day of the exam, candidates should carry their admit card. However, along it, candidates will also be required to carry one valid photo ID proof. The ID proof should be the same as that submitted while filling the application form. The authority will consider the following as a valid photo ID proof:
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- College ID
- Employee Identification Card
- Notarized Affidavit with the date of birth, residential address, photograph and signature of the candidate.
Candidates are advised to secure their GATE 2016 admit card safely even after the examination, as it might be required during further admission procedure.
If you have any question or query, comment below.