EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment for engineering admissions will be announced officially on 30th August 2014 after 6:00 PM. All the qualified candidates in the EAMCET 2014 Exam with valid EAMCET 2014 Rank will be allotted seats based on the options submitted by them on the official website as per the schedule. Allotment of seats to the eligible candidates will be subjected to their Merit Ranks and options preferences. The link to check seat allotment is hosted here which will be activated as the result is released officially
EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment
Candidates are informed that EAMCET 2014 Option Entry schedule has published today on the official website and will commence on 17th August 2014. So, all the eligible candidates who have successfully got their documents verified at the designated help line centres must exercise their options of colleges and branch of study as per the specified schedule. For detailed schedule of EAMCET 2014 Option Entry, click on the below tab :
Important Information for the candidates
- To be eligible for EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment, all qualified candidates should have duly attended the Document Verification at the help line centres and must exercise their options through Option Entry portal as per the schedule
- To get access to the Seat Allotment of EAMCET 2014, candidates will be required to enter the following details in the candidate’s login:
- EAMCET 2014 Registration Number,
- EAMCET 2014 Hall Ticket Number,
- Password and Date of Birth
- On being allotted the seat candidates will be required to download their Seat Allotment Order and follow the instructions as printed on it.
EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment Confirmation
- On getting the seat allotted, candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees in the designated branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank and thereafter obtain the fee receipt
- Next, Candidates will have to report to the respective allotted college with the Seat Allotment Order and the fee receipt for confirmation of allotment failing to report to the respective college will result in nullification of seat allotment and no communication or request in this regard will be entertained by the board thereafter.