IIT Bombay has issued the Admit Card of CEED 2017. The issuance began on December 29, 2017. The candidates, who will be appearing for the examination on January 22, 2017, can only download admit card online. The last date to download the hall ticket is January 21, 2017.
CEED 2017 Admit Card is an important document which has to be produced at the exam centre. Candidates, who will fail to produce it will not be able to take the exam. The admit card will also be treated as the proof of identity, ensuring that the entrant is the same as the one who submitted the application form.
Process to Download CEED 2017 Admit Card
The process to download the CEED Admit Card is as mentioned below:
- Click here to access the CEED Admit Card downloading portal.
- Enter the registered e-mail id and password, in the required space.
- Click on “login” button
- Check and download the admit card of CEED 2017.
The details mentioned in the CEED Admit Card must be properly checked. If any error is detected in it then the candidates must inform the conducting body about it.
Note: The candidates are required to carry a hard copy of the admit card. The soft copy of the document might be rejected at the exam centre.
Documents to be Carried with CEED Admit Card 2017
With the admit card, the candidates will also have to carry one Photo ID proof. Without it, the candidates will not be allowed to take CEED 2017. The valid Photo IDs, which the candidates can carry are as mentioned below:
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Aadhaar Card
- College ID
- PAN Card
Note: Any of the Photo Id, which candidates will carry, should be in the original. The photocopy of it Id will not be accepted.
CEED 2017 Exam Pattern
Now that the candidates have downloaded their CEED 2017 Admit Card, they must also have a look the Exam Pattern of CEED. It is as below:
- The exam will be divided into two parts.
- Part A will be held from 10:00 am to 11:00 am, whereas, Part B will be held from 11:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Part A will be an online exam. However, Part B will be Pen and Paper based exam.
- Question paper for both the Parts will be provided in the English language.
- Part A will contain objective type questions. On the other hand, Part B will contain questions which will evaluate candidates creative skills.
Along the exam pattern, the candidates must also check the syllabus of the examination. To check the Syllabus of CEED 2017 candidates may – Click Here
Stay updated http://engg.entrancecorner.com. Leave your queries and doubts in the comment section below.