Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has released application form for Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA). Forms were released today, on 1 April 2015. Eligible candidates may access DASA 2015 Application Form, from the link below. Last date to submit the form is 1 June 2015.
To submit DASA admission form, candidates will have to access the link above and fulfill the formalities, given below.
- Firstly, candidates will have to click on any one of the buttons, which are for – “Admission to UG Program in Engineering/Architecture” or “Admission to UG Program in Engineering/Architecture/ Management”
- When candidates will click on the button, eligibility criteria will appear. Candidates must read it thoroughly and if all conditions are satisfied, click on “I Agree” button, to proceed.
- Then, candidates will have to click on “New Registration” and enter a valid e-mail id.
- After submitting the valid id, a password will be mailed to the candidates.
- With the help of e-mail id and password candidates will be able to login, and fill detail in the form
All the details in the form must be authentic. Also, candidates will have to submit application fee. Else, the form will be rejected. The fee amount for registration is US $ 4300. This includes non-refundable registration fee of US$ 300 and and first semester Tuition Fee of US$ 4000. Candidates belonging to SAARC country are entitled to relaxation of 50% of tuition fee. The amount they need to pay, in all, is US $ 2300.
DASA 2015 is for admission of NRI/ POI/ FN candidates into UG engineering courses, in NIITs, IITs and various other colleges in nation. The admission is granted on the basis of SAT 2015 scores. The last date to submit SAT 2015 scores is 1 June 2015. The application form for the admission are only available online. There is no other medium through which registration can be done. Also, candidates should see to it that form and fee must be submitted on time, and in due format.
We wish all the aspirants of DASA 2015 good luck. If you have any queries or doubts, comment below.