DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Counselling – The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) conduct the counselling of DAIICT B.Tech 2017 in the online mode from July 6, 2017. The shortlisted candidates must log in by submitting the application number and date of birth. Before registering for DAIICT B.Tech counselling 2017, the tuition fee and refundable caution deposit must be paid by the candidates in online mode or by cash. Through the DAIICT B.Tech 2017 counselling, the 50% of the total seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates. After registering, the candidates will be allotted seats to various B.Tech courses on the basis of rank in DAIICT B.Tech merit list 2017. The result of seat allotment will be available online and the candidates can check it by logging in to their account. After DAIICT B.Tech counselling, the candidates must report to the DAIICT institute, Gandhinagar for document verification and admission formalities. The counselling of DAIICT B.Tech 2017 of candidates belonging to Gujarat will be conducted by Admission committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), Gujarat. For more details about the DAIICT B.Tech 2017 counselling procedure, instructions, schedule and other information, read the article below.
DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Counselling Schedule
The candidates applying for DAIICT B.Tech admission 2017 must keep a track on the DAIICT B.Tech important dates of counselling to avoid missing any important event.
|06.07.2017||Announcement of shortlistzed candidates.|
|07.07.2017 to 12.07.2017||Online counseling. Candidates shortlisted should log in http://ugcounselling.daiict.ac.in/ to participate at the online counseling.|
|To continue participating at the online process, you must pay Rs. 88,700/- (Rs. 73,700/- (subject to revision) towards the tuition fee for the first semester and Rs. 15,000/- as refundable caution deposit). Payment can be made through following modes on or before 12 July, 2017:-|
|On Paytm.com:- Using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking / Paytm Wallet (No transaction charges payable) click here|
|(Paytm has assured Rs. 50 cash back to you by using Promocode -DAIICT50 or You may also have a chance to win Rs.10,000 as cash reward from Paytm by using Promocode – FEE)|
|FAQ’s / Information document for making payment through Paytmsite.|
|In Cash at of one of the branches of ICICI Bank by ICICI bank pay-in slip which can be downloaded from our website http://fees.daiict.ac.in/fees/ after you login.|
|15.07.2017||Announcement of list of candidates selected. Last date to withdraw is 19.07.2017 by 12.00 noon after which refund policy applies.|
|31.07.2017||Report to DA-IICT Gandhinagar, Gujarat and register for the Program. Take allotment of hostel room. At the time of registration pay a registration fee of Rs. 2,500/-; hostel rent of Rs.15,000/- for the first semester; and Rs.700/- as medical Insurance premium.|
|01.08.2017||Orientation Program commences. Orientation schedule will be announced later.|
|08.08.2017||Commencement of classes.|
DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Counselling Procedure
The candidates can check the procedure of DAIICT B.Tech counselling 2017 from the points mentioned below.
- The candidates had to register themselves first for the DAIICT B.Tech counselling process, which started from June 06, 2017.
- Before the counselling process of DAIICT B.Tech 2017, the candidates must submit the tuition and refundable caution deposit fee amount.
- The amount of the fee can be paid either through online mode using credit/debit cards or net banking or through cash at the branches of ICICI bank by ICICI bank pay in slip.
- After the registration process, the candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of rank in the DAIICT B.Tech merit list 2017.
- The candidates can check the result of DAIICT B.Tech counselling 2017 by logging into the window.
- If the candidates will be allotted seats in various undergraduate courses, then they must report to the DAIICT along with the relevant documents for completing DAIICT B.Tech admission 2017 formalities on the specified schedule.
Documents to be submitted for DAIICT B.Tech 2017 Counselling
The candidates must carry the following documents along with them to the institute for the verification purpose.
- Class Xth mark sheet and certificate
- Class XIIth mark sheet and certificate
- JEE Main 2017 score card
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- School leaving certificate
To gather more information on DAIICT B.Tech admission 2017, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/