COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment – The vacant seats after extended round 2 of COMEDK UGET seat allotment was published online on August 05, 2017. The cutoff of Round 2 seat allotment based on the vacancy for minority seats was announced on August 05, 2017. Candidates can check the status of vacant seats below on this page. The COMEDK UGET 2017 seats are allotted according to the ranks of the candidates and choices of colleges and courses. The option entry for COMEDK UGET seat allotment extended round 2 was held from July 31 to August 05, 2017. The cutoff of COMEDK UGET seat allotment 2017 round 2 was released on July 19. The COMEDK UGET 2017 seat allotment is being done considering the various factors such as rank, a number of seats, other choices filled by the candidates. The qualified candidates were required to be present for document verification of COMEDK UGET seat allotment 2017 round 2 between July 24 to 28, 2017 as per the ranks. The result of round 2 COMEDK UGET seat allotment was published online on July 13. Along with the result, vacant seats were also released by COMEDK. The Institute wise list of vacant seats after the round 1 of COMEDK UGET 2017 seat allotment was published on June 28, 2017. The first round of Seat Allotment result of COMEDK UGET 2017 was declared on June 26, 2017, in the offline mode. After the declaration of COMEDK UGET counselling 2017 result for Round 1, the candidates had to confirm the seats allotted to them and pay the fees in online mode. To know more information on COMEDK UGET 2017 seat allotment, go through the article given below on this page.
Latest: COMEDK UGET 2017 Counselling, check here
UGET 2017 Counselling extended Round 2 Vacant seat status- Check here
COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment Dates
The seat allotment of COMEDK UGET is divided into multiple sessions. The candidates are advised to participate in the seat allotment process according to the scheduled date and time and as per the rank ranges. The complete schedule of COMEDK UGET 2017 seat allotment is as given below in the table:
|S.No.||COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Counselling of COMEDK UGET 2017 started from||June 12, 2017|
|2.||Mock seat allotment Results declared on||June 21, 2017, 7:00 pm|
|3.||COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment results declared on||June 26, 2017|
|4.||Cut off Ranks for Round 1 Allotment released on||June 27, 2017|
|5.||Vacant Seats as per seat allotment round 1 published on||June 28, 2017|
|6.||Allotment of HKR/Tulu/CHR -Karnataka Round 2 seat||15th July 2017 11:00 am|
|7.||Allotment of General Merit seats in Round 2||19th July 2017 11:00 AM|
COMEDK Cutoff Ranks for extended 2nd round allotment based on vacancy for Minority seats – Check here
COMEDK Cutoff Ranks for 2nd Round Allotment Based on Round 2 GM Vacancy- Check here
COMEDK UGET 2017 Vacant Seat for Round 2 – Check here
COMEDK UGET 2017 Vacant Seats after Round 1 – Check here
COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment result – Login here
COMEDK UGET 2017 Document Verification for Round 2
All candidates who have exercised the decision of ‘Accept and Upgrade’ in Round 1 / ‘Accept’ in Round
2 COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment process and completed the fee payment online must attend the document verification session from July 24 to 28, 2017.
The candidates will be issued token at the entry gate to Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for
Women. Eligible candidates can attend the document verification based on their RANK during the
reporting time mentioned below:
COMEDK UGET 2017 Document Verification Schedule for Round 2
|Rank From||Rank To||Reporting Time for Time Issue||Dates|
|1||2100||9:00 AM to 10:45 AM (morning session)||July 24, 2017|
|2101||4200||1:30 PM TO 3:00 PM(afternoon session)||July 24, 2017|
|4201||7200||9:00 AM to 10:45 AM(morning session)||July 25, 2017|
|7201||10600||1:30 PM TO 3:00 PM(afternoon session)||July 25, 2017|
|10601||15200||9:00 AM to 10:45 AM(morning session)||July 26, 2017|
|15201||20100||1:30 PM TO 3:00 PM(afternoon session)||July 26, 2017|
|20101||25800||9:00 AM to 10:45 AM(morning session)||July 27, 2017|
|25801||32600||1:30 PM TO 3:00 PM(afternoon session)||July 27, 2017|
|32601||42200||9:00 AM to 10:45 AM(morning session)||July 28, 2017|
|42201 and above||1:30 PM TO 3:00 PM(afternoon session)||July 28, 2017|
COMEDK UGET 2017 Document Verification for Round 1
Candidates who have exercised the option of “Accept” in Round 1 of COMEDK UGET seat allotment process and have completed the fee payment online are required to attend the document verification session between June 27 to 30, 2017.
However, candidates who have exercised the option “Accept and Upgrade” in round 1 of COMEDK UGET seat allotment process have to attend the document verification session between July 24 to 28, 2017.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Document Verification Schedule for Round 1
|Reporting Time for Candidates for document
|From 27th June 2017 to 30th June 2017|
|Reporting Time for issue of token for session 1||From 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Reporting time for issue of token for session 2||From 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Reporting Time for issue of token for session 3||From 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM|
|Reporting Time for issue of token for session 4||From 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM|
Document Verification Centre – Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for Women.
List of COMEDK UGET 2017 Documents for Verification
- COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
- Verification Entry Card
- Photo Identity Proof in original submitted in the Application FormOne Identity Proof of Parents/Guardians
- COMEDK UGET 2017 TAT Card
- School leaving certificate of 10th standard or any government record for Date of Birth
- 12th class or equivalent qualifying examination mark sheet. COMEDK UGET 2017 Rank CardFee payment receipt of Rs. 55,000SC/ST
- Certificate issued by the competent authority OBC Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB caste and income certificate issued by the Tahsildar or Higher Revenue Jurisdictional Authority
- Hyderabad Karnataka Region candidates must produce a certificate confirming the Hyderabad – Karnataka Region status issued by the Jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner.
- HKR Eligibility certificate
- Karnataka Domicile certificate
- Parents study proof in Karnataka for 07 years
- Candidates study proof in Karnataka for 7 years
First Round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017
- The first round of seat allotment result was announced on June 26, 2017
- As per the rank obtained by the candidates and choices of preferred colleges and courses candidates were allocated seats.
- Candidate with higher rank was provided with a better seat in the colleges of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- The availability of seats as per College-wise and Course-wise was displayed on a dynamic screen, which benefits the candidates/parents/guardians to make a good decision for Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- The candidates will be issued token at the entry gate at the document verification centre. Eligible candidates can attend the document verification process on any of the above-mentioned dates.
Candidates will be allowed inside the verification hall for document verification based on the token number issued at the venue.
- One set of attested photocopies of all the originals and Demand Draft must be submitted by the candidates.
- The seats reserved for minority category in minority institutions will be available for the candidates under this category only. Whether Christian, Telugu or Tamil, the selection will be done on the basis of merit.
- The seats reserved for Hyderabad-Karnataka region in the COMEDK UGET 2017 Participating Institutes will be available for the aspirants under this category.
- After the completion of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017 session, the ‘latecomer session’ will be held. The latecomers are entitled to select seats available at that point of counselling and further they will not be allowed to participate in subsequent rounds of seat allotment.
- After seat selection, the candidates will be required to go at the Bank counter to deposit the Demand Draft and obtain a fee receipt with Allotment Letter.
- If the Allotment Letter will tamper, the COMEDK reserves the right to cancel the allotment of the candidate and will forfeit the entire fee paid.
- All candidates who have exercised the decision of “Accept and Upgrade” in Round 1 Engineering allotment process and have to attend the document verification session between July 24 to 28, 2017.
Important Note: Payment of Rs 50000/- to be made online for confirming seat. Cut off Ranks for Round 1 Allotment is available now. Last date for confirming choice is extended to 5:00 PM on 29th June 2017.
Second Round of COMEDK UGET 2017 Seat Allotment
- After the first round of seat allotment, the unfilled/ surrendered/ forfeited/ cancelled/ newly added seats, if any, will be allotted during the second round.
- All candidates who are selected in the first round, whether reported to the college or not, will be eligible to participate in the second round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- In the second round, the candidates were able to change his/her seat from one course/college to another course/college, the seat left by the candidate will be added to the list of seat matrix and it will be selected by the candidate next to him/her. This policy is named as, Rollover Policy.
- The second round of seat allotment will be done same as the first round.
- The Allotment Letter issued by the authority will enable the candidate to report and complete the admission formalities in the concerned college.
- If the seats of minority quota candidates will be left vacant, the first session of the second round of Seat allotment will be done for such candidates.
- The second session of the second round of counselling will be held for the candidates belonging to Hyderabad – Karnataka Region if the seats will be available after the first round of Seat Allotment of COMEDK UGET 2017.
- An exclusive session for the ‘Latecomer Candidates’ will be done at the end of the Seat Allotment process.
Ground for Rejection on Verification
- If the documents are found to be not in proper order or falsification or the committee is not convinced with the genuineness. Such candidates will be rejected for the verification process.
- If there will be a mismatch of photo, biometric, signature of a candidate, photo ID furnished by the candidate, the decision of the committee will be final.
- Candidates who will not submit the Demand Draft from the Nationalised Bank will also be rejected.
Withdrawal of Seat
- Candidates can surrender the seat in person at the counselling venue only. Such candidates will be required to bring COMEDK original Allotment Letter, Bank Receipt as a proof of paying the tuition fee, Verification Card in original.
- If any candidate is permitted to change the college or course in the second round of counselling, the fee paid by the candidate will be adjusted with the necessary refund.
- If any candidate withdraws the seat during the notified date and time, the fees will be refunded after deducting Rs. 5,000/- only as administrative expenses. The remaining amount will be refunded to the account of the candidate only.
- No surrender of a seat will be accepted after the second round of counselling.
For more information on COMEDK UGET 2017, keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/