CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment – The merit list of CG PET seat allotment through JEE Main 2017 has been uploaded by CG DTE. Reporting at the allotted institute after CG PET seat allotment through CG PET 2017 and JEE Main 2017 was conducted from August 09 to 14. The merit list through CG PET and JEE Main was uploaded through applicant login page. The seat allotment result round 6 of CG PET seat allotment 2017 based on PET/JEE Main 2017 for Chhattisgarh State Domicile or Other State Domicile was declared in online mode. The candidates had to appear in the Institute wise seat allotment, verify their documents during the stipulated time. The seat allotment of CG PET was being done on the basis of CG PET 2017 merit ranks and JEE Main All India Rank. The online registration was held in between August 02 to 05, 2017. The links to download the CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment results, as well as vacant seats, has been given below. The seats are allotted to the candidates as per the merit rank obtained in the respective entrance tests. The candidate who appeared and qualified in CG PET 2017 or JEE Main 2017 were eligible for the CG PET seat allotment process. For every round of CG PET seat allocation, candidates had to register online, fill the preferences of colleges and courses, document verification, declaration of CG PET seat allotment result, reporting to the institutes as per the merit list. For more details on CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment procedure, merit list, cut off, go through the article given below.
Latest: The merit list for CG PET 2017 Counselling through JEE Main 2017 – Check here
CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment based on JEE Main 2017/PET – Check here
Round 3 of CG PET Counselling – Check here
Round 6 CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment schedule based on JEE Main 2017
Below are the scheduled dates of Round 6 of CG PET 2017 seat allotment based on JEE Main 2017:
|S.No.||CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment based on JEE Main 2017 Events||Dates|
|1.||Online registration and preferences of choices||August 02 to 05, 2017|
|2.||Document Verification||August 02 to 05, 2017|
|3.||Declaration of the merit list||August 08, 2017|
|4.||CG PET 2017 seat allotment||August 09, 2017|
|5.||Reporting to the allotted institute||August 09 to 14, 2017|
Date and Schedule of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment through JEE Main
|2.||Round 1 – Release of First Allotment List||June 8, 2017 (11 AM)|
|3.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 8 to June 12, 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|5.||Display of Vacant Seats||June 13, 2017 (11 AM)|
|6.||Round 2 – Announcement of Allotted Candidates||June 16, 2017 (11 AM)|
|7.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 16 to June 18, 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|8.||Display of Vacant Seats||June 19, 2017 (11 AM)|
|9.||Round 3 – Display of Allotted Candidates||June 21, 2017 (11 AM)|
|10.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 21 to June 22, 2017 (5:30 PM)|
|11.||Vacant Seats Available||June 23, 2017 (11 AM)|
Date and Schedule of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment through CG PET 2017 Exam
|2.||Round 1 – Release of First Allotment List||June 24, 2017 (2:00 pm)|
|3.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||June 24 (2:30 pm) to 29, 2017 (5:30 pm)|
|5.||Display of Vacant Seats||June 30, 2017 (11:00 pm)|
|6.||Round 2 – Announcement of Allotted Candidates||July 07, 2017|
|7.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 07 to 11, 2017|
|8.||Display of Vacant Seats||July 12, 2017 (11:00 am)|
|9.||Round 3 – Display of Allotted Candidates||July 17, 2017 (2:00 pm)|
|10.||Reporting at Allotted Institute||July 17 (2:30 pm) to 20, 2017 (5:30 pm)|
|11.||Vacant Seats Available||July 21, 2017 (11:00 am)|
CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment Procedure
The Seat Allotment of CG PET 2017 is held in three rounds. The process of allocation of seats in each round will be the same as follows.
Vacant Seat After Round 2 Allotment – Check here
CG PET Seat Allotment Round 2 Result (college wise) – Check here
CG PET 2017 Vacant Seats of 2nd Round – Check here
Candidates were required to register online to appear for every round of counselling. To register online, just follow the simple steps as follows.
Online Registration for CG PET 2017 candidates (Only Chhattisgarh domicile)
- Candidates can access the page of Online Registration for CG PET Seat Allotment 2017.
- The following details must be entered into the required space:
- Domicile Status – Chhattisgarh or Outside Chhattisgarh
- Candidates appeared in CG PET 2017 or JEE Main 2017
- CG PET 2017 Roll Number
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- After filling the information, candidates have to set a password and confirm it.
- The fees for registration, which is Rs. 300/- for all category candidates, must be remitted by the candidate in the form of Bank Challan at any SBI Branch. The fee must be paid in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
- On the top of the Challan, the CG PET Registration ID must be mentioned.
- After the payment process, candidates need to enter their payment details online.
- The Registration Form must be saved for future references.
Online Registration for JEE Main 2017 candidates
The details must be entered in the form, which is as follows:
- Domicile Status – Outside Chhattisgarh candidates only
- Appeared in JEE Main 2017
- JEE Main 2017 Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Candidate have to fill the Password and re-enter it for confirmation.
- The CG PET Registration Fee of Rs. 300/- for all categories, will be deposited to SBI Power Jyoti account in the name of Coordinator, Technical Education, Chhattisgarh.
- The JEE Main Roll Number must be mentioned on the Challan.
The registration process can be done at Help centres, if candidates find it difficult to register online.
Filling of Options for CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment
- For Seat Allotment of CG PET 2017, candidates must login and fill the preferences of colleges and courses, in which they are interested in.
- Aspirants can choose any number of colleges and courses.
- After filling the options, candidates need to click on “Add Selected Options” for confirming the choices.
- Candidates must save the Online Registration Form of CG PET 2017. Before taking a print out of the form, the candidates must check the preferred colleges filled in it.
- The print out of the form must be taken, which must be containing the photograph. If the photograph is missing, candidates must affix one and then command for print.
- The Registration Form must be preserved as it will be verified at the time of document verification.
Verification of Documents for CG PET Seat Allotment
Candidates must report to the specified Document Verification Centre carrying the following original as well as one set of photocopies document along with them.
- Print Out of the CG PET Registration Form
- Class X mark sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- XII mark sheet
- Domicile Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued from a competent authority
- Candidate under Freedom Fighter category must submit the certificate from Collector
- Certificate for PwD candidates
- B.P.L card from competent authority for the candidates under B.P.L category
- Receipt of Bank Challan
CG PET 2017 Vacant Seat After phase 1 Allotment for JEE
CG PET 2017 Cutoff for BE JEE Main Phase 1
CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment
- After the registration and document verification, candidates are allocated seats as per their ranks in the merit list as well as preferences of colleges filled by them.
- The CG PET Seat Allotment 2017 is done separately for CG PET and JEE Main 2017 candidates.
- The candidates must login and enter CG PET Application Number and round of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment.
- After the result of allotment is announced, the aspirant must download the provisional allotment letter from the website.
- Along with the Allotment Letter, candidates must carry the original documents, which were verified during verification at the allotted college for admission formalities with the fees to be paid in the prescribed form.
Note: If the candidate is allocated seats in the first round of allotment, he/she can participate in the subsequent rounds of CG PET Seat Allotment. However, after registering for the second round, the seat allotted in the first round will be cancelled.
Withdrawal from CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment process
- If the candidate withdraws the seat before the last date of allotment, Rs. 1000/- will be deducted and remaining will be returned to the candidate.
- If the candidate applies for withdrawal from the CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment process, the Tuition Fee, Other Fee and Development Fee will be deducted from the date of
Subsequent Round of CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment
After the three rounds of allocation of seats, if the seats will be left vacant, the authority will conduct the subsequent round of CG PET Seat Allotment 2017 to fill the seats. The other rounds of seat allotment will be done in the same procedure as the previous rounds.
Insofar, the article is written from the previous year’s information brochure and will be updated as soon as more notification on CG PET 2017 Seat Allotment will be announced officially.
Meanwhile, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information on CG PET 2017