CG PET 2017 Rank Predictor – The candidates can go through rank predictor of CG PET to estimate ranks before the declaration of the result. The rank predictor of CG PET 2017 is the most effective tool developed to benefit the candidates to know their probable ranks and chances for qualifying in Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test 2017. By using the CG PET rank predictor 2017 the candidates will be able to know their chances in which engineering colleges/institutes of Chhattisgarh they can get admission. The CG PET rank predictor is an innovative tool developed to help the candidates for checking their performance by login in with the required details along with their CG PET 2017 roll number and estimated scores. The candidates can use the answer key of CG PET 2017 for calculating their CG PET scores. A link to use CG PET 2017 rank predictor to be activated on this page. For more accurate responses candidates must use the marking scheme of CG PET 2017. Go through the article below to know the step by step procedure to use CG PET 2017 Rank Predictor.
CG PET 2017– Chattisgarh Pre-Engineering Test will be held on May 11, 2017. The date for the announcement of result will be released soon. So, to lessen the curiosity candidates can use the CG PET Rank Estimator that will predict the rank of the candidate in few seconds.
How to calculate scores for CG PET 2017 Rank Predictor?
Before the declaration of result, many coaching and institutes centres will publish an Answer Key. However, the conducting authority of CG PET will also publish their official Answer Key which will contain the answers of the questions asked in the paper with different question paper codes.
To calculate the rank, candidates must have their scores in hand. Read the steps below to calculate the score.
- Candidates must use the official or unofficial answer key.
- While calculating the answers, follow the CG PET 2017 Exam Pattern under which One mark will be added for every correct answer, However, there is no negative marking for the incorrect answer.
- Subtract the number of incorrect answers from the total number of answers. The approximate scores will be calculated.
Using CG PET 2017 Rank Predictor
- In order to predict the rank of the candidate, login with the help of Facebook or Google account.
- The personal details must be entered such as Category, Date of Birth, State, Current Education Level, Xth and XIIth Board details, Expected/Actual Board Percentage.
- ‘Unlock’ the information filled in the required space provided.
- The System will generate a new screen which will ask the information about CG PET 2017 Roll Number, Expected scores in Pre-Engineering Test and Category.
- Clicking on ‘Predict Now’ will predict the rank of the candidate.
Candidate can take a print out of the result and check the list of colleges, which will grant them admission into their desired courses.
- The CG PET 2017 Rank Predictor will only predict the rank of the candidate. We do not make any claim regarding the accuracy.
- Candidates are advised to use the correct answer key. Incorrect answer key will lead to the wrong calculation of scores.
- Candidates must fill the details in the Rank Estimator correctly.
- Candidates can use the expected rank in CG PET 2017 College Predictor, if they do not have the actual rank.
The link for the Rank Predictor of CG PET 2017 will be uploaded in the article soon. Meanwhile, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest information and news on CG PET 2017.