CEED Admit Card 2018 – The admit card of CEED 2018 will be released by IIT Bombay online on December 25. CEED admit card will be available for download till January 20, 2018. Candidates can download CEED 2018 admit card through their email ID and password. CEED admit card 2018 will consist the exam centre details, exam date and time along with other information. In case candidates find any discrepancy in the admit card of CEED, they can report for rectification until January 5, 2018. Candidates have to carry a colour printout of CEED admit card to the examination centre along with a valid identity proof. Without CEED admit card and ID proof no student will be allowed appear for the examination. The link to download CEED admit card will be provided on this page as soon as it is released by IIT Bombay. To know how to download CEED admit card read the article given below on this page.
CEED Admit Card 2018 Dates
The admit card will be issued to all the candidates who successfully applied for CEED 2018. Candidates can check dates of CEED admit card from the table given below:
CEED admit card dates
|1.||CEED hall ticket releases on||December 25, 2017|
|2.||Last date to rectify discrepancies in admit card||January 5, 2018|
|3.||Last date to download CEED admit card||January 20, 2018|
|4.||CEED exam date||January 20, 2018|
How to download CEED Admit Card 2018?
To download CEED admit card candidates have to follow the steps given below:
Steps to download CEED 218 admit card
|Steps||CEED admit card downloading procedure|
|1.||Click on the link ‘CEED admit card available for download’ link to be provided on this page.|
|2.||In the login page enter email ID and password.|
|3.||Check details mentioned in CEED admit card.|
|4.||Download CEED 2018 admit card, take a coloured print out and keep it safe.|
CEED Admit Card 2018- Details mentioned
The following details will be mentioned in CEED admit card 2018:
- Personal details– Candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, address for communication, photograph, signature uploaded at the time of filling CEED application form.
- Exam related details– Roll number, application number, exam date and time.
- CEED exam centre details– Name and complete address of the exam centre allotted to the candidates.
- Instructions– Important information related to the admit card and guidelines to be followed on the examination day.
How to correct discrepancies in CEED Admit Card 2018?
In case candidates find any discrepancy in the admit card of CEED they must report immediately to IIT Bombay for rectification. Candidates can rectify errors in CEED 2018 admit card until January 5. After the last date IIT Bombay will not entertain any request for rectification of discrepancies in CEED admit card 2018.
Documents required along with CEED Admit Card 2018
It is mandatory for candidates to carry the coloured printout of CEED admit card to the examination centre. Along with the admit card applicants also have to take any of the following valid identity proof in original to CEED exam centre.
- College issued identity card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar card
CEED Admit Card 2018- Important Points
Candidates must keep a check on the important points related to CEED admit card given below:
- Availability of CEED admit card– The admit card of CEED 2018 will be issued online. No other mode will be entertained for getting access to the admit card.
- CEED admit card and identity proof– It is mandatory for candidates to carry a colour printout of CEED admit card along with a valid identity proof (college issued identity card, passport, driving license, PAN card, Voter ID or Aadhaar card) in original to the exam centre.
- Acceptability of CEED admit card– Candidates must ensure that the personal details mentioned on the admit card are accurate. Also, CEED admit card should not have been tampered in any manner.
- Instructions mentioned in admit card– IIT Bombay has laid out some rules that candidates must follow on the exam day. Students must ensure to read the guidelines and adhere to it at the exam hall.
- Banned items– Apart from the admit card, ID proof and stationary items, no other materials are allowed inside the examination hall.
About CEED 2018
The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) will be conducted in 20 cities by IIT Bombay. CEED is a computer-based test scheduled to be held on January 20. Online registration will start from October 9 to November 10, 2017. CEED has been designed to test the candidates’ aptitude for design and problem-solving skill. Based on candidates’ performance in CEED, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kanpur, IIT Guwahati and IISc Bangalore will offer admission to Masters of Design (MDes) programmes. CEED score will also be considered for admission to Ph.D. programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Hyderabad, and IIT Kanpur.
Stay tuned to https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on CEED 2018
For any doubt or query – Comment below