The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) has extended the deadline to submit the Application Form of KEAM 2017, until March 09, 2017. Earlier, the last date to apply for the examination was February 27, 2017. The extension of the deadline has provided an opportunity to more candidates, to apply for the Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical (KEAM) 2017.
The Online Registration for KEAM 2017 started on February 01, 2017. The candidates can only apply online for the entrance examination, by following the steps below:
- Click Here to access the KEAM 2017 Application Form
- Then access the new user ‘Register’ here link
- Read all the instruction and tick the deceleration and click on ‘Proceed to Register’.
- Next, the candidates will have to register by entering Name, Date of Birth, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, and Password.
- Once, the candidate is registered, they will be able to access the application form and submit personal,educational and contact details in it.
- To conclude the KEAM 2017 application process, candidates need to submit the application fee. The application fee is Rs. 800 (Rs. 400 fro SC/ST candidates) and can be remitted online payment gateway or e-challan.
KEAM 2017 will be held on April 24 and 25, 2017. Both the days, the examination will start at 10:00 am and will conclude at 12:30 pm. CEE will conduct KEAM to fill more than 59,00 seats in the colleges and universities of Kerala. The qualified candidates will be granted admission in the UG engineering and agricultural courses. The UG Medical admission will be done on the basis of NEET 2017, which is due to be held on May 07, 2017.
Stay with engg.entrancecorner and be the first to know all the latest updates and details.