BVP CET 2017 Syllabus – The Bharati Vidyapeeth has prescribed the Syllabus of BVP CET 2017. The syllabus covers all the topics of the subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics, that the candidates need to study for the appearing in BVP CET 2017. All the interested candidates who wish to secure good marks in the entrance test are advised to follow the BVP CET 2017 Syllabus given below. It should be noted that the BVP CET 2017 will be held for only for two subjects Physics and Mathematics which is based on Class 10+2 syllabus. For the benefit of the candidates, we have provided the unit wise topics of each subject of BVP CET 2017 Syllabus given below.
BVP CET 2017 Syllabus of Physics
|Sl. No.||Unit wise Syllabus of BVP CET 2017|
|1||Physical World and Measurement|
|3||Laws of Motion|
|4||Properties of Bulk Matter|
|6||Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory|
|7||Oscillations and waves|
|8||Work, Energy and Power|
|9||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body|
BVP CET 2017 Syllabus of Mathematics
|Sl. No.||Unit wise BVP CET 2017 Syllabus|
|3||Sets, Relations and Functions|
|7||Sequences and Series|
|8||Permutations and Combinations|
|9||Mathematical Induction and Binomial Theorem|
|10||Limits & Continuity|
|12||Applications of Derivatives|
|14||Application of integral|
|18||Plane Coordinate Geometry|
|20||Three Dimensional Geometry|
To download the detailed syllabus of Mathematics – Click here
BVP CET Preparation Tips 2017
Below are some of the important points that the candidates need to follow while preparing for the BVP CET 2017.
- Aspirants appearing for the BVP CET 2017 exam must prepare according to the above-given Syllabus.
- The unit wise topics given in the above table are also part of the Class XI and XII syllabus. Therefore candidates can also combine both the syllabus in their preparation for the test.
- All the candidates must have a clear idea about the BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern for appearing BVP CET 2017 entrance exam. This will held them to prepare themselves for the test in an organised manner.
- BVP CET 2017 will be conducted in an offline mode i.e. pen and paper mode. The test booklet will contain questions from Mathematics and Physics in the entrance test.
- For more depth preparation candidates can prepare from Sample Papers of BVP CET 2017. The question paper will contain objective type questions from the BVP CET 2017 Syllabus out of which 100 questions will be asked from Mathematics and 100 for Physics. The first part of the question paper will contain questions from Mathematics while the second part will contain questions from Physics. There will be no marks deducted for wrong answers and unanswered questions. The candidates have to complete the questions within three hours. Regular practice of Sample Papers will increase the speed and accuracy in attempting the question paper of BVP CET 2017.
Stay tuned with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more latest updates & news. Leave your comments below for any queries or information related to BVP CET 2017 Syllabus