Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, will keep a fixed percentile of seats reserved for candidates belonging to the special category under BVP CET 2016 Reservation of Seats. This refers to keeping the number of seats exclusively for allotment to candidates belonging to government recognized categories, tribes, and communities. Further, the reservation will be implemented on the basis of physical disability, Jammu & Kashmir migrant status and 1984 riot victim status. Reservation will be made for PIO/NRI/Foreign and management quota as well. Read the following article for more information about BVP CET Reservation of Seats and its claim procedure.
BVP CET Reservation of Seats – Features and Process
- Out of the total number of seats, 20% of seats shall be kept reserved for candidates.
- This reservation will be made in every discipline.
- Candidates can claim reservation only if they fall in the categories as mentioned in the official brochure.
- For making the claim, candidates have to write to the following address: The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune.
- As per BVP CET 2016 Reservation of Seats, if there are seats remaining in the quotas after judicial distribution and allotment, they will be allotted in management merit quota.
- Candidates are required to produce appropriate certificates and documents for the same at the time of counselling and document authentication.
- Candidates must be in a prescribed format and supported by signatures and attestation from required officials.
- It is necessary to apply within the deadline else no reservation claim would be entertained.
- Candidates are supposed to bring original documents and one set of photocopy of each for authentication.
We shall update information on the reservation in this article as the official brochure is released! Stay tuned!