BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern – All the applicants who have applied for BVP CET 2017 can go through the BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern given below on this page. The exam pattern of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test (BVP CET) 2017 comprises all the relevant information on the subjects and the final question paper, duration of the exam, marking scheme of the questions, the total number of questions, marks distribution for each section and more. All the interested candidates who want to appear in the Bharati Vidyapeeth University must follow the BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern given in this article. The Exam Pattern of BVP CET 2017 will help the candidates to clear their concepts about the exam and score better marks to secure a seat for admission. All the important details are provided in this article for better preparation of BVP CET 2017.
BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern
The BVP CET 2017 will consist of multiple choice questions from two sections Physics and Mathematics. It is compulsory for all the candidates to get qualified in the entrance test and get selected for BVP CET 2017.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Serial Number of Questions|
|Physics||100||001 – 100|
|Mathematics||100||100 – 200|
Significant information related to BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern
All the interested candidates can go through the important points about the BVP CET 2017 Exam Pattern given below and note down while preparing for the entrance test.
- The entrance examination will be conducted in offline mode only.
- The duration of the examination will be three hours.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark each.
- There will be only one question paper that the candidates need to appear for BVP CET 2017 for B.Tech courses.
- The medium of instructions as well as the overall question paper will be in English language only.
- There will be a total of four options A, B, C and D from which candidates need to select only one answer. Multiple answers will be rejected.
- There will be no negative marking for unanswered or wrong answers.
Details to be entered in the Answer Sheet of BVP CET 2017
The answer sheet of BVP CET 2017 will be provided to the candidates along with the question paper (Test Booklet) in the examination hall. The answer sheet will be scanned by Optical Mark Scanner. Therefore it is advised to handle the answer paper carefully as damages done to the paper will lead to rejection. There will be mainly two sides of the question paper. In the Side 1 of the question paper candidates have to enter following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Centre of Examination (Name of the city)
- Signature of the Candidate
- The optional subject selected to be mentioned on the right top corner above test booklet serial number.
In the Side 2 of the question paper candidates have to darken the answers with an HB Pencil/black/blue ball pointed pen only.
For more latest updates & news keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries on BVP CET 2017 Exam Papers leave your comments below