Before filling the application form and applying for the exam, candidates must read the BVP CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Basically, it is a set of rules and regulations which define whether a candidate is eligible for admission or not. Candidates must fill the application form if they meet all the terms and conditions successfully. Otherwise, the application form will be rejected and no fee shall be refunded. Thus, it is absolutely necessary that candidates read the terms and conditions so as to make sure that the form will be acknowledged in the admission process. We have compiled all the factors of BVP CET Eligibility Criteria for our readers, in the article below.
BVP CET Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have passed class XII or any equivalent exam from any state or central government recognized education board. For e.g. HSC or ICSE.
- It is necessary to have mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Any one of the Biology/Chemistry/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational Subject must be chosen as an optional subject.
- Minimum acceptable percentage aggregate in the qualifying exam is 50%.
- However, for the candidates belonging to the reserved category, this percentile is reduced to 45%.
- Candidates who are appearing in 2016 in qualifying exam are eligible as well provided that they submit the result at the time of counselling.