BVP CET 2017 Admit Card – The Bharati Vidyapeeth University (BVP) has issued the admit card of BVP CET 2017 on May 23. Only the candidates who have registered themselves can download BVP CET admit card. Candidates can receive admit card through the post on their registered address. BVP CET admit card can also be downloaded by logging in using the user name and password. BVP CET 2017 admit card displays roll number, date and time of exam and other important details. The candidates must not damage or write anything on BVP CET admit card 2017, as it will be authenticated by the authority. If the candidates do not receive their BVP CET hall ticket by May 27, 2017, they must immediately contact admission office or allotted exam centre for collecting duplicate admit card. It is mandatory to download and carry BVP CET hall ticket to the allotted exam centre for verification purpose. BVP CET 2017 is to be held on May 28, for admission to 09 undergraduate engineering courses for filling around 720 B.Tech seats offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth University. To download BVP CET 2017 admit card and for other related information, read the article below.
BVP CET 2017 Admit Card Dates
|BVP CET 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|BVP CET 2017 Admit Card||May 23, 2017|
|BVP CET 2017 to be held on||May 28, 2017|
|BVP CET 2017 B.tech II will be conducted on||June 25, 2017|
How to download BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
Bharati Vidyapeeth University has made BVP CET admit card available on May 23, 2017. Candidates can get their admit card through offline as well as online mode. Check the procedure to download BVP CET 2017 admit card in both modes.
Offline mode: The conducting authority will dispatch BVP CET hall ticket by post to all the registered candidates under the certificate of posting.
Online mode: To download BVP CET 2017 admit card, candidates must follow the procedure mentioned below.
- Candidates can use the link provided below in the article
- The link will redirect candidates to the login window
- Candidates must login using their username and password
- Thereafter, candidates must click on ‘Admit Card’ option displayed on top of the page
- Then, enter the application form number and date of birth
- Clicking on ‘submit’ button will display BVP CET admit card 2017 on the screen
- Candidates must verify the details and then click on ‘show admit card’
- After checking BVP CET 2017 admit card, candidates must take a print out of it for future references
BVP CET 2017 Admit Card available – Download here
Details mentioned in BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number for appearing in BVP CET 2017
- Date and time of BVP CET 2017
- BVP CET exam centre and address
- BVP CET application form number
- Photograph and signature of candidate
Important Details about BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card is an important document for all the candidates who are aspiring to take admission
- The candidates have to fill in the application form of BVP CET 2017 to get their admit cards
- Only registered candidates will receive their BVP CET 2017 admit card by post or they can download through the link
- It is mandatory to carry BVP CET admit card to the exam centre for identification purpose
- Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned in BVP CET hall ticket
Unavailability of BVP CET 2017 Admit Card
If any candidates do not receive their BVP CET admit card 2017 before May 27, 2017, the must contact the officer of designated centre or address of Admission Office provided below. Candidates must report for unavailability of admit card one day before the examination to collect admission cards. Below are the documents to be carried by the candidates in order to receive their duplicate admit cards
- Two copies of Photograph
- Proof of submission /mailing of BVP CET 2017 Application Form
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
2nd floor, Common Entrance Cell Department,
L.B.S. Marg, Pune – 411030.
Note: If the above particulars are not carried along with the BVP CET 2017 Admit Card then the candidates will not be issued any duplicate admit card. Only showing the purchased forms will not be accepted. Candidates must show proof of completed application form.
For more updates & news on BVP CET 2017, keep visiting http://engg.entrancecorner.com/