BVP CET 2017 Cutoff – The cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks set by the Bharati Vidyapeeth University, which must be scored by the candidates to qualify the examination. Only the candidates who will obtain the BVP CET Cutoff marks will be eligible for further admission procedure. Along with the BVP CET Result, the university will declare the cutoff marks. The information about the Cutoff of BVP CET 2017 will be available online. The admission will be done on the basis of the cutoff marks set by the All India Common Entrance Test (CET) Engineering. For more information regarding the BVP CET Cutoff ,scroll down and read the article below.
BVP CET 2017 Cutoff
- Rank equivalent to the cutoff will be called BVP CET Cutoff 2017 Rank. The cutoff rank will be the last rank to be included in the BVP CET 2017 Merit List.
- The minimum score determined by the university for admission to various courses will be considered for the as BVP CET 2017 Cutoff.
- Only the candidates who will score the equal marks to more than that will be called for the BVP CET 2017 Counselling process for admission.
- During the process of counselling, the eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in BVP CET 2017 Seat Allotment process.
Factors for BVP CET 2017 Cutoff
The Cutoff of BVP CET 2017 will be determined on the basis of the following factors:
- Total number of applicants appeared for the examination
- Difficulty level of the examination
- Marking Scheme of the examination
BVP CET 2017 Merit List
The Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, will prepare the merit list on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates. The Rank List of BVP CET 2017 will include the rank of the candidates. It will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry taken together.
In case, if two or more candidates obtained equal marks in the examination, the university will follow the tie-breaking mechanism to determine the ranks of such candidates:
- The candidates scoring higher marks in Mathematics will be allotted higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates obtaining the higher aggregate percentage of marks in Higher Secondary level or equivalent examination will be given higher rank.
- If the tie does not resolve, the candidates who secured the higher percentage of marks in Mathematics in the 10th standard will be allotted higher rank.
- The computerised random selection of the candidates will be carried out for the tie-breaking.
The counselling session will be organised by the Bharati Vidyapeeth university, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates. The candidates who will secure the marks equal to or more than the BVP CET 2017 Cutoff will be permitted to attend the counselling session. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit rank. It is mandatory for the candidates to report to the counselling centre, along with the relevant documents.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest details on BVP CET 2017