BVP CET for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses for the upcoming 2016-17 academic year will be held under the direction of the Bharati Vidyapeeth University during the month of May 2016 tentatively. The admission of students to the Engineering degree courses of the University will be done on the basis of the cutoff that is declared for the All India Common Entrance Test (CET) Engineering. Candidates can expect the BVP CET 2016 Cutoff to be declared shortly after the results of the common entrance test are out. The cutoff will be made public at the official website of Bharti Vidyapeeth University i.e bvuniversity.edu.in and bharatividyapeethuniversity.net. Only candidates who meet the minimum qualifying cutoff that has been set by the University will be considered for admissions to the Engineering degree courses that are offered at the College of Engineering, Pune. For more information regarding the BVP CET Cutoff 2016, candidates can scroll below.
Important Information with regard to the BVP CET 2016 Cutoff:
- The cutoff of BVP CET will be the last rank to be included in the Merit List.
- The BVP CET 2016 Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained by candidates in the subjects of Mathematics and Physics taken together.
- The University will compile separate Merit Lists for Regular Merit Category candidates and candidates belonging to the Foreign/PIO/NRI/OCI/Management Merit category. The BVP CET 2016 Cutoff for candidates from the two different categories are, therefore, likely to differ.
- In deciding the qualifying cutoff rank, a number of factors will be considered such as the level of difficulty of the entrance exam, the total number of applicants and test takers, the relative performance of candidates in the entrance test etc.
- Only candidates who have been assigned a Merit number will be called to participate in the subsequent counselling process.