Bharati Vidyapeeth University announced the schedule for the Common Entrance Test to be conducted for admission in the professional degree (B.Tech) courses at the undergraduate level in the College of Engineering, Pune for the academic session commencing in 2015. BVP CET 2015 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test is scheduled to be held on 17th May, 2015. The entrance exam will be held all over the country in offline mode only i.e. paper-pencil based test.
Fee Structure – Available Here
More information – BVP CET 2015
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by candidates and the Merit list.
- Duration of the exam will be 3 hours
- Candidates will be provided OMR Answer sheets for marking their answers
- Candidates are supposed to darken the ovals with black/ blue ball pen only.
- Exam would be based on subjects- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to be asked in two sections each with 100 marks weightage.
Interested candidates will have to apply online through the official website. Tentatively, University will release the application form in the April, 2015.
The application form can be obtained in person or by post by contacting at the following address- The Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, 2nd floor, Common Entrance Test(CET) Dept., L.B.S. Marg, Pune-30.
Application form can also be availed from the University campus and institutes at New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur and Karad.
For more details, Click here – BPU CET 2015