BITSAT 2017 Result – The scores of BITSAT 2017 has been declared on May 19. BITs Pilani has also released the admit list for those candidates who have been shortlisted for the counselling. Candidates can also download their BITSAT result 2017 at their exam centres. If the candidates forgets to download it, they can login later to check their score online. BITSAT 2017 result displays the total number of scores of candidates. Along with BITSAT result, the admit list will also be published. It must be noted that candidates should take a print out of result and must preserve it until the admission procedure. Based on BITS result, the university will prepare a merit list indicating the rank of candidates. For more details on BITSAT 2017 result, candidates must read the article below.
Procedure to check BITSAT 2017 Result
In order to check the Result of BITSAT 2017, candidates must follow the simple steps given below.
- Candidates can access the link provided on this page.
- BITSAT 2017 Application Number and Password has to be entered by the candidates in the space provided.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ tab.
- The ‘BITSAT 2017 result’ will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a print out of the Result.
BITSAT 2017 Scores has been released! – Check here
BITSAT 2017 Admit and Wait List
The Admit List of BITSAT 2017 will be announced along with the Result on July 01, 2017 for the candidates who will qualify the entrance examination. It will consist the names of the candidates who will be shortlisted for the counselling round. All the qualifiers of BITSAT 2017 who are interested in admission in BITS campuses will be required to submit the admission application form with XIIth marks and preferences of various degree courses, which will start from May 20 to June 30, 2017.
The merit position of the candidates will be done on the basis of the scores of the candidates in online exam. Two separate merit list will be prepared. One for all the programmes excluding B.Pharm and the second one only for B.Pharm.
Tie Breaking Method
If the score of two or more candidates will be the same, Inter-se Merit or Tie-Breaking method will be determined for separating it, as per the following ways:
- The score of the candidates obtained in Mathematics in BITSAT 2017 will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, the scores in the subject of Physics will be considered.
- Then, to eliminate the tie, the scores in Chemistry will be determined.
- Finally, the total marks in XIIth standard will be considered for separation.
A candidate who appeared and qualified in BITSAT 2017, will be eligible for admission only if he/she obtains 75% of aggregate marks in all the subjects of qualifying examination and 65% marks in each Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 10+2 examination.
Forgot BITSAT 2017 Application Number and Password
- If the candidates forget their application number and password, while checking Result of BITSAT 2017, they can use the link, “Forgot Application Number and Password”.
- By clicking on the link, system will generate a new window, in which candidate will have to enter E-mail Address, registered mobile number, Gender and Date of Birth.
- Candidates can refer to the confirmation e-mail which they registered while filling the application form.
What after BITSAT 2017 Result?
After the announcement of Result of BITSAT 2017, candidates will have to appear for the counselling round in which seats will be allocated to the candidates. The candidate must report to the centre in person with all the required documents necessary for BITSAT 2017 Counselling. Anyone fails to carry documents with them, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the counselling round.