BITSAT Application Form 2018 – The application form of BITSAT 2018 is expected to be available in the last week of December 2017. BITSAT application form 2018 will be released by BITS Pilani in the online mode. Candidates interested in appearing for the entrance test have to fill BITSAT application form. BITSAT application procedure can be completed in five steps which include online registration, filling BITSAT 2018 application form, uploading of documents, fee payment and print out of filled in application form. The requisite BITSAT application fee can be paid online or in cash. To apply for BITSAT 2018 candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent examination with 75% marks in aggregate. The link to fill BITSAT 2018 application form will be provided on this page as soon as it is released by BITS Pilani. To know the step by step procedure of filling BITSAT application form 2018, fee structure, important dates and more read the article given below on this page.
BITSAT 2018 Application Form Dates
Registration for BITSAT 2018 will start in December. The official dates of BITSAT application form 2018 will be updated here as soon as it is announced. In the meantime check the tentative dates related to BITSAT application form in the table given below:
BITSAT application form dates
|1.||BITSAT application form||Last week of December 2017|
|2.||Last date for correction in BITSAT application form||First week of March 2018|
|3.||Last date to submit BITSAT application form 2018||Second week of March 2018|
|4.||BITSAT exam centre allotment||Third week of March 2018|
|5.||BITSAT slot booking||Third week of March 2018|
|6.||BITSAT admit card 2018||Third week of April 2018|
|7.||BITSAT 2018 to be held on||Third week of May 2018|
Requirements to fill BITSAT Application Form 2018
Before filling BITSAT application form 2018 candidates must keep the following items ready:
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Scanned images of passport sized photograph and signature
- Class 10 and 12 mark-sheets
- Credit card/ Debit card/ Net banking details (For candidates paying application fee online)
How to fill BITSAT Application Form 2018?
The application form of BITSAT 2018 involves five basic steps. The procedure to fill BITSAT 2018 application form is given below in detail:
1) Registration for BITSAT– Candidates have to click on ‘BITSAT application form 2018 released’ link to be provided on this page. Applicants must read the instructions displayed on the screen. After going through the guidelines carefully candidates have to click on ‘Allow me to apply online’ tab and then click on ‘New registration’ button. On the registration page candidates have to enter the following details:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Email id
- Enter Captcha
2) Filling BITSAT application form– In BITSAT application form 2018 candidates have to enter the following details:
- Personal details– Father’s name, Mother’s name, nationality
- Communication details– Address for correspondence, city, pin-code, state, phone number, mobile number
- Qualifying examination details– Name of the institute, examination board, year of passing/appearing, subject to be taken for part IV of BITSAT
- Test centre preferences– Candidates have to choose three cities in order of their preference
3) Uploading scanned images– After filling all the required details in BITSAT application form mentioned above, candidates have to upload their recent passport sized photograph and signature and then click on the ‘Submit’ button. The specification for the scanned images are given below in the table:
BITSAT application form 2018- Scanned images specification
|1.||Photograph||10 KB to 30 KB||jpg/jpeg|
|2.||Signature||2 KB to 20 KB||jpg/jpeg|
4) Payment of BITSAT application fee– Candidates can pay the application fee through online or offline mode. BITSAT application fee can be paid online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Applicants can also make the payment in cash. Candidates have to download the pay-in-slip and deposit cash at any branch of ICICI Bank. After depositing the fee, a confirmation receipt will be given to the candidate by the bank.
BITSAT application form 2018- Fee structure
|S.No.||Category||BITSAT application fee|
|3.||Candidates opting Dubai as BITSAT exam centre||US $60 (Rs. 4000)|
5) Print out of BITSAT 2018 application form– After successfully submitting the application form candidates have to take a print out of the filled in application form and retain it safely for future reference.
Correction in BITSAT Application Form 2018
The correction window for the BITSAT application form will be activated by BITS Pilani in March 2018. In case, candidates make mistakes while filling BITSAT application form they can modify/ correct details in the filled in application form, candidates have to click on the link ‘Make correction in BITSAT application form 2018’ link to be provided on this page. Candidates have to login by entering the following details:
- BITSAT 2018 application number
- Date of birth
- Email ID
BITSAT Application Form 2018- For Admission
In addition to filling BTSAT application form for appearing in the entrance test, candidates have to also apply for admission separately. BITSAT application form 2018 for admission will be available online for those who appear in BITSAT in the third week of May. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the admission office within the given period of time.
BITSAT Application Form 2018 FAQs
Q. I am unable to access the BITSAT online application form. Can I receive the application form by email or post?
Ans. The application form of BITSAT 2018 cannot be sent by email/post. Candidates who are unable to access the online form they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
Q. I have completed the online application procedure. But, I have not taken a printout. How can I get a printout now?
Ans. Candidates have to visit BITSAT registration page again and enter their personal details and application number. The filled in application form of BITSAT 2018 will appear on the screen and candidates can take a print out of the same.
Q. I have made a mistake while entering some data in my BITSAT application form 2018. How can I edit/correct it?
Ans. The facility to correct details in BITSAT 2018 application form will be available in March. Candidates have to edit their details online within the given period of time.
Q. What is BITSAT application procedure for NRIs?
Ans. There is no separate application procedure for NRIs. However, those candidates who have citizenship other than India can apply under international students admissions scheme.
Q. What is the application procedure for candidates with foreign qualifications?
Ans. The application procedure for candidates with foreign qualification is similar to Indian students. However, candidates have to provide an equivalence certificate from AIU at the time of applying for admissions later.
About BITSAT 2018
BITSAT 2018 is a computer based test to be conducted by The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani. BITSAT will be conducted in May for admission to integrated first degree programmes offered by BITS in their three campuses situated in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. Eligible candidates have to fill BITSAT application form 2018 and appear in the entrance test. However, first rank students of all the central and state boards in India will be given direct admission to the programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT 2018 score.
Stay tuned to https://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for latest updates on BITSAT 2018
For any doubt or query Comment below