To receive admission into Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani, candidates will have to write entrance exam. For which, candidates have to apply by submitting an online application request. Generally, the application forms are issues only online, in the month of December. Also, it is vital to submit BITSAT Application Form 2015 in stipulated manner. Otherwise, the request to apply will be rejected and there will be no issuance of admit card, in the name of candidate.
Preparation to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2015
Candidates should be well prepared before filling BITSAT application form.
- Firstly, they should ensure that internet connection is rapid enough.
- We will also suggest that candidates read all the guidelines to fill form, beforehand. It will clear all the doubts, regarding form filling and fee.
- Candidates will need their class X and XII marks sheet. So, keep it within the reach.
- Also, keep Net Baking/ Debit Credit Card/ Pay-in-Slip details, along a valid e-mail id and phone number, near.
Ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. So, check the eligibility before submitting application form, esp. age and educational qualification. Also check fee details as it is non-refundable.
How to Fill BITSAT Application Form 2015
To fill application form, candidates will have to access the official website. There, link named “BITSAT application form”, will lead candidates to the registration portal. Again, do read all the instructions carefully and then click on “Allow Me to Apply Online”
After clicking, follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Registration: Candidates will have to share their Name, Date of Birth, Gender and E-Mail ID, to register. When done, click on “Proceed”.
- Step 2. Filling Details in Application Form: In stage two, candidates will be lead to application form. All the area of it must be filled with authentic information. Else, candidature will be at risk. Only during this stage, candidates will have the opportunity, to state three choice for exam center. Choose the center wisely because once allotted, provision to alter it will not be provided. To move forward, to next step, click on “Submit”.
- Step 3. Fee Payment: This is an important step. If BITSAT application fee is not remitted before last date, application request will be canceled. Fee amount is disclosed through annual information brochure. Online, as well as offline mode, will be open to remit due amount.
Online mode will include safe payment gateway, like Net Banking and Debit/ Credit Card. Whereas, in offline mode candidates will only be able to remit fee through challan, in ICICI bank.
BITSAT Application Form – Important Points
When all the three stages will be successfully concluded, a system generated application number will be allotted to each applicant. It will be required in various stages of admission, so secure it properly.
It is suggested that candidates generate a hard copy of completely filled application form. Also, check application status to ensure that form has been submitted properly.
BITSAT Application Form – Exam Centers
Candidates may choose any exam center, from below, to write the exam.
|Agartala||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Patna|
|Agra||Hyderabad City||Pilani Campus of BITS|
|Dubai Campus of BITS (International center)||Madurai||Tirupati|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Muzaffarpur||Vadodara|